Mero's Story

It was a hot day at the beach sun blazing seagulls cawing to eachother. Mero had been thrilled about going to the beach when I surprised her with the trip! We were strolling down the board walk looking for a place to set up. *clink clank clink clank* the sound of her wheel chair made a little tune as I pushed her along. She turns her head around and looks directly into my eyes. Dark blue eyes like the deep sea piercing into my heart my reflection in her pupils. A smile of happiness at the sight would make anyone's heart skip a beat. I smile back eyes sparkling from the overhead sun. She blushed at me with a little giggle emerging. Mero doesn't really get to go outside the house much and really get exercise thinking to myself. "Mero? Are your gills okay in the sun?" "Don't worry im doing fine! My gills will be okay for a while! Us mermaids can last quite a long time before we need to make our gills moist in the water."

As we neared the end of the boardwalk there was a ramp leading down onto the beach front. "Oh how will we get down by the water? My wheelchair wont be able to go through the sand." Mero said with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry I know a solution!" I swooped her up ever so gently in my right arm carrying her bridal style. I proceeded to fold the wheelchair. I could now carry it in my free left hand. "There we go problem solved! Not a worry!" "Thank you dearest master your very kind"! "Not a problem! Anything for you Mero!" I noticed her blushing as she tried to hide her cheeks behind the webbing of her hands. Eyes wide of joy.

I scoped out a perfect spot right in the middle of the beach. The sun's ray was in perfect view directly in the middle of the bright blue water creating a transparent view of the ocean floor. You could see all of the shells and coral. It was a magnificent sight! "I feel right at home! This is delightful!" Mero excitingly said in the smoothest voice you could imagine. "I'm thrilled to hear! Let me set up the umbrella and chairs!" I had an aqua blue beach bag with palm trees on it I had brought to carry our belongings. Gently placing the bag onto the sand I unzip the top. Sliding a white rod out I proceeded to push it deep into the soft sand. "Just a little more." Tapping on the top until it was finally secured. "Now just the top!" The top part of the umbrella was a royal purple with dolphins on it. *click* *snap* "perfect!! It's all put together!" Mero giggled being pleased at the acomplishment. "Now just the lounge chairs!" I had brought a bright pink one for Mero and a sky blue one for me. I laid her back carefully into hers. Looking like a queen on her throne pink hair matching perfectly with the cushioning. Tail just barley hanging off the end I could see how beautiful and eye catching it looked with the combination of her magenta scales and bright yellow end of the tail flipper looking like a princess of the sea! Struck by her natural beauty I gazed at her. My heart was skipping beats.

"What a gorgeous sight! My dearest master and I stranded on an island without any sign of civilization! Where we would spend our eternity together nothing coming between our unbreakable love." Mero whispered to herself quiet enough for me not to be able to hear a word. "Let's soak in the sun together Mero!" I suggested while laying flat on my stomach. My head turned towards her to see. "That sounds lovely!" Mero cheerfully replied while flipping onto her stomach. Our chairs were only about two feet apart so we were super close together. I slowly extend my right arm out towards her and rest my hand in the palm of hers that had been hanging of the side of the chair. "Oh?" Mero let out in a surprised tone and look on her face that quickly became followed by a smile with her cheeks blushing. I could feel the webbing in between her fingers it felt so smooth and satisfying to the touch. We both closed our eyes and napped for a little while for approximately an hour.

" Ahhh" I yawned waking up slowly. "That was relaxing!" "Indeed the sun made it nice and cozy!, Glancing to my right I notice a little booth not far from us that was selling ice cream. "Hey! I've got an idea I will get us some ice cream to help cool off!" "That sounds delightful!" Mero replied with the cutest smile ever!

I returned shortly with two cones. "I know vanilla is your favorite so here you go!" While I winked at her. "That's so thoughful of you how generous! What flavor did you decide on?" "I went with mint chocolate chip!" I handed mero the cone I had bought for her. We sat in the sand together enjoying our delicious treats together. Snuggling up against my chest her back was pressed against it while I had my free arm wrapped around her waist. Both of us gazing at the sparkling blue water.

"That was sweet of you master!" Thanking me with her ears popping up in delight. "While I was out getting ice cream I made a quick stop at the gift shop and picked up a little something for you!" "For me?" Questioning to herself. "Turn around for a second" I assured to her. "Alright!" I take something out of my pocket and stretch it out. "Hold still for a quick second Mero." *snap* curiously looking down to see what I had put around her neck was revealed to be a pearl necklace. "This is beautiful master!" Her eyes went wide with her mouth hanging open with a surprised look. "It looks perfect on you Mero! Your like a queen!" "Oh master!" letting out a sound of happiness. "I'm glad life has brought us together!" She said with her head pressing against my chest smile painted on her face. "Would you care to go for a relaxing swim in the water dearest master?" ,That sound great I could use a good cool off!" I scooped her up with both my arms carrying her bridal style. Her tail was resting over my arm so delicately. Arms around my neck with staring into my soul with the purest look in her deep blue eyes. With the pearls around her neck it was as if I was her king carrying her down the aisle at our wedding to take her to the kingdom.

Slowly walking in to the water it felt so cool and refreshing coming in  contact on my body. "How's the water Mero?" "Its perfect temperature for me! This is lovely!" Now I was waist deep. I gently lowered her into the water. "Thank you for assisting me!" "No problem!" "I can finally swim and relax this is much better than my pool at home!" "Definantly!"

Suddenly Mero disappears under the water! "Mero!!" I shout out *woosh* leaping out of the water laid an incredible sight before me two dolphins side by side of Mero in sync with her movments. She looked so graceful at peace in the world nothing that could match the beauty before my eyes. Magnificent tail above her head while the blue captivating eyes of her's pierced my soul. "Mero" I whisper to myself. *splash* "hahaha this is great!!" "That was incredible Mero! You looked so natural like you belong here!"

Out of nowhere I feel a swirling sensation from below! Within a flash I was being dragged under the surface! I tried to scream but to no success only bubbles emerged. Suddenly my mind clicked I realized I was trapped in a whirlpool. Without sense of direction I began to flail my arms in hope to break free of the current but to no avail. Fading in and out everything started to become dark. This is it im going to die I thought. In a blur something pink and shiny appeared in front of me but couldn't anazlye what it was at that moment I had blacked out.

"Master.... Master..... Master... Wake up...... Wake up.....please don't give up!"  In a blur Slowly opening my eyes I noticed it was Mero! She had tears flowing down her face as if she had lost everything dear to her. I felt her soft lips pressed against mine. She was giving me CPR! *cough* *cough* I spat out water next to me on the sand. "Mero? You saved me!!" A thought crossed my mind at that moment. She saved me but last time when she thought I was going to die her tragedy fetish kicked in. But why not this time?

"Master!" I snapped back from my thoughts. "Mero you saved me!!" I repeated. "But how?" "I couldn't let my loving master just pass away! I came to realize what true love is!!" Tears still flowing down her cheeks. She takes my hand and plants it over her heart. I could feel it racing like it was about to explode! "Feel my heart dearest. I've never felt like this before! I don't want to let this feeling go! I now truly believe I have found my king! My protecter! My whole world! I think.. I think... I'm... in love!" My eyes go wide in shock of what I had just heard! "Mero?" I pick myself up off the ground. I pull her to me and hug her with all my strength. Grasping her webbed hands rubbing my thumb upon her palm. "I'm going to be just fine Mero!! Because like you I have just found something too! you found your king and I have just found my queen to spend my life with now and forever! I love you very much Mero!!" Tears began to roll down my cheeks now but I didn't hide it being to overcome with a wave of love. "Me and you for eternity!"

The End!!