Rachnee's Story

It was a dewy cool night the weather hasn't been as nice lately so Rachnee and I decided we could have a little at home date! Rachnee was changing into her night gown so I began to set up a little surprise! While waiting I began to place around some beautiful white candles around the bedroom.

"Hmm hmm hmm" humming to myself a melody as I variously placed them around. The room was so dark and quiet you could hear a pin needle drop! I pulled out a small box of matches from my back right pocket of my blue onezee. Striking the head on the striker a tiny flash emerged from the tip followed by a small flame. An orange glow flowed throughout the room with a comforting aura. As the candles each became lit the flames dancing around performed a various pattern of glowing waves of light. *creek* hearing the bathroom door opening from behind me I turn to face the direction.

There stood Rachnee. Wearing a bright purple night gown flowing side to side as she entered through the doorframe. Coming into view I could clearfully see her bright red eyes. Each candle reflecting in every pupil made a heart pounding sight! The orange glow upon her midnight purple spider legs and body looked so beautiful and captivating. "Mmm this is quite romantic honey!" grinning holding her chin with her claws. "I made it all nice and warm for you I'm glad you like it!" "How sweet dearest!" "Nice clean sheets and clean pillows for us!" "Sounds cozy." Rachnee replied in a soothing voice.

We both got into bed getting comfortable. Rachnee had her long legs corressing my side with an arm resting on me. Her legs felt smooth upon my skin and gave a sense of protection and comfort. "Why don't you pick out a movie Rachnee and I will fetch us something!" "Alright honey!" "Be right there!" assuring her.

Walking into the kitchen I began searching for something specific in the dark. "Where did I put it?"  whispering to myself. "Ahh here it is!" About five minutes later I returned to the bedroom. "Earlier today I picked up a little something something!" Smiling wide. Handing over what I had searched for was a large red heart shaped box of assorted chocolates. "I also warmed you up a nice cup of coffee!" Rachnee's face began to blush brightly. "Mmm haha haha your so thoughtful honey! You sure know how to please a woman!" Kissing my cheek making me blush back. Gliding a claw along the seam of the plastic with ease Rachnee opened the box and chose a flavor. Popping into her mouth a piece shutting her eyes in delight! "Mmm my favorite this is delicious!" Happily describing while gulping it down. I take my finger and pluck another piece out. Rachnee does the same. "Rachnee!" "Yes dear?" Slowly inserting the piece into her mouth Rachnee's eyes light up bright red in joy. Doing the same back to me we both enjoyed every bite passing back and forth to eachother until the whole box had been devoured!

*slurp* "ahhh that was delicious!" Sipping on the coffee I had made. "Thank you honey!" ,Your welcome I knew you would love it!" Cheerfully smiling back in response. "Wah!" Suddenly I found myself on the floor. "Ahh ouch!" What happened? Murmuring while I rubbed the back of my head. Trying to get up from the floor I noticed I couldn't move my legs or arms.

Lying flat I poke my head up to investigate why I couldn't move I soon realized Rachnee had me grasped in her spider legs locking me in place. "Rachnee?" following my eyes up towards the celling my eyes laid upon her towering over me. A smirk glued on her face gazing down at me grasping her cheek with the palm of her hand. "You sure do know how to make a woman's heart grow don't you?" Giggling under each breath she took. "I guess I do haha!" Giggling back in response. "And that is precisely what I love about you honey! Only I can toy with you!" Winking at me mischievously

Lowering herself eye level to me placing her palms on my upper chest and firmly grasping. The moonlight shining through the window made sparkling particles in her beautiful bright purple hair. Gazing at me with the heart warming red eyes of hers as wide as could be. Grasping my cheeks gently with her claws. Pulling my face about an inch between her's we both plant our lips upon each others. I held her by her hips and Rachnee in response squeezed my cheeks harder. "No one for my honey .... but.... me...."

*plop* Rachnee had fallen asleep from having too much coffee. The weight of her body I was trapped but I was too happy to have a care. Sliding my fingers through her hair just behind Rachnee's right ear I whisper "I'm glad we have each other too Rachnee!" Smooching her on the cheek. As we started to fall asleep in eachother's arms I had a thought pop into my mind though Rachnee maybe a giant spider but she definitely has a heart of gold! Some people may appear scary at first but you never know how sweet a person can really be once you get to know them!

The End!