Tio's Story

It was a beautiful afternoon! Sun gleaming with perfect white clouds up in the sky. Tio wanted a nice day to relax and have fun with me so what better way to do it by going to a fancy restaurant and going shopping at the mall!! Tio had some time off duty today so I thought it would be sweet! We decided it would be best to meet up at the town square and walk from there.

" This will be nice! Tio will sure be excited to catch a break and spend a beautiful day together!" Talking to myself pacing along. Sunshine striking me from above. Clear blue sky and fresh air made for a great happy stroll making my way along. Crossing the street across from me a short distance laid the town square. "Alright should just be around the corner almost there!" Walking by I notice a few local shops on the side of the street. "Hmm maybe I could pick her up a little something something while I'm here! Making a quick stop in front of some glass doors I read the sign above. Roseanne's Flower Shop. "This will be perfect!"

Gently pushing open the doors a sudden aroma hit me. It smelled lovely! Flowers and plants of various types made for a happy and joyful tone! "May I help you with anything sir?" Turning to my left was a young looked to be early 20's lady next to me. "I'm Roseanne I'm the owner of the shop!" Smiling at me politely. "Oh I'm just looking around all the flowers look so perfectly grown and beautiful!" "Thank you so much! I really recommend the roses I just picked them today!" "Sounds delightful!" Sitting by the counter was a basket labeled: fresh picked roses. Examining them they looked perfect not a single thorn on the lime green stem. Freshly watered with romantic red petals. "I'll gladly take one!" Plucking out the best one. "Have a great day mister!" "Thank you!" I called back continuing my course.

A short time later I had arrived. "Tio?" Cheerfully calling out. "Hi mister boyfriend!" Sitting on a bench was tio. Blonde hair flowing beautifully and majestically within the wind. The point of her horn spectacled looking like a star. Loving red eyes combined with an open mouth smile made her look so precious! "There you are I'm so happy to...." Leaping up off her feet tio hugged me as tight as she could. My head buried into her chest making it hard to breathe but I was too happy to be bothered. "This will be amazing!" Tio joyfully shouted while procedding to squeeze me tighter against her. "It sure will!! Also while I was on my way here I picked you up something special!" Pulling from behind my back taking the rose I had purchased and placed it into her palm. Tio's eyes widened sparkles in her pupils I could see the reflection of the rose in her romantic red eyes. "Darling that so sweet of you your the best boyfriend ever!!" Gripping me and hugging me once again. "Not a problem it makes me happy to hear you like it! Want to start heading our way to the mall?" "Lets go!!"

Dragging me by an arm we began our journey onwards. Striding along I gaze up at Tio. Towering above me rays of sunlight hitting the ground on either side of her. Blonde hair sparkling. Tio looked like a guardian who would protect anyone dear to her. Grasping her hand we both blush at each other smiling.

Soon after we had arrived! A huge mega mall stood infront of us bellowing over. Stepping through the entrance tunes throughout the mall chimmed and echoed. Inside it was enormous a variety of different shop sections as far as you could see! "Where would you like to go first Tio?" "I'd really love to get a new outfit for our dinner later!" "Sounds good!" I agreed. Stopping first at a fancy women's clothing store Tio and I looking about. "Which do you like better darling?" Holding in her left hand was a beautiful red skirt and in the right a long bright yellow dress. "Honestly I really like the yellow dress! It really compliments your blonde hair and would go perfect!" "Alrighty sounds great!"

Next we headed a few shops down to pick out some shoes! "How about this pair? Or this pair?" Holding two pairs of high heels one pair was all black while the other was ruby red with sparkles. "The red would really match your eyes and make them stand out more!" "Awww that's so sweet! Okay red it is!" Now that Tio had everything all picked out we searched for a changing room.

After a bit finding one Tio went in to change. "Be right out! It will only take a second!" "No problem take your time!" Smiling at her. *twist* *creek* "well what do you think boyfriend?" My eyes went wide in awe. Tio's hand making the flocks of her hair sway out. Blonde hair matching perfectly along with the dress she had picked out. The most joyful smile you had ever seen on her face with the captivating red eyes sparkling just like the heels on her feet. "You look so beautiful Tio! The outfit is perfect on you!" "Thank you so much boyfriend!" Giving a smooch on my cheek causing me to turn red.

Making our way to the exit I had noticed a gourgeous water fountain directly in the middle of the mall. "Want to toss a coin in the fountain?" "Sounds fun!!" "Alright let's do it!" The fountain had two stone dolphins with a little hole in each mouth making an arch of water pouring into the base making a heart appear from the water streams. Reaching into my wallet I pull out two quarters and hand Tio one. We bothed gazed at our reflections peering into the water seeing all the coins shining. "Make a wish! Just like this!" Tossing my coin into the air let out a *cling* followed with a *bloop* as it hit the water. "Okay!" Repeating what I had just done *bloop* "what did you wish for?" "I wished for one day to be able to travel the world! What about you?" "I wished for more fun days just like today!" "That's a really sweet thing to wish for! I chimmed in." "Have any of your wishes come true yet?" "None of them so far but sometime I'm sure they will!"

A little bit of time had passed after. Arriving at the resturant we had reservations for the two of us. *slam* *click* shutting the car doors. Stepping inside immediately hit by all different smells of food it made our stomachs grumble. "Reservations for two!" A waitress called out. "Yes thank you miss! Take a seat Tio." We had booth seating with both of us seated directly face to face with each other. The seating was cushioned and felt extremely relaxing and nice! On the middle of the table was a red lit candle with a small flame dancing around. "This place is really romantic!" "It sure is!" "Welcome! What may I get for you two?!" "I will take a medium rare prime rib with a glass of Champaign to go along." "Alrighty what will you have miss?" "I'd like a tomatoe and mushroom salad with a fine red wine." "Absolutely be back shortly!" "Feeling hungry at all?" "I'm starving I cant wait!" "Same here! I'm having a great time with you!" "Today is the best thank you so much!"

Plates apearing in front of us *clink* "enjoy!! have a great time!!" Thank you we both respond at the same time. "To a great day just me and you!" "To the best boyfriend ever!" *ting* our glasses clanked against each other's. *clank* *clink* the sound of the utensils touching the plates as we dug in. "How is your salad Tio?" "It's delicious I love it!" "I'm happy to hear! My prime rib is hitting the spot!" There we sat eating every last bite plates clean.

"That was the best!" "I'm stuffed!" I signed a check for the two of us and we made our way out the doors. The moon and stars had now appeared in the sky. Moonlight shimmering among us. "This was the best date ever Darling!" "I'm glad I made your day!" Suddenly hugging me and squeezing me against her raising my head both our eyes locked into each other's. Tears of joy began to slide down Tio's cheeks.

"Your so sweet! I'm glad we spent today together! Your the best boyfriend anyone could ever have! I don't want this day to be over!" Putting Tio's head on my shoulder still sobbing of joy I whisper into her ear. "Don't worry Tio there will be countless more with me and you!" Raising Tio's head by my pointer finger by her chin I stare straight into her eyes. "See Tio wishes and dreams do come true!!" I kiss her on the lips and hold her head against my chest. "Nothing to worry about! Plenty more adventures await!!"

The End!