💝Chapter 16💝

The trolls, well mainly Poppy, led the bergens back to their home to celebrate their peace and harmony together, but in order to do that, first, they had to get their homes all cleaned and fixed up after the bergens' beforehand destruction.

"Oh, gee, I'm really sorry about all this." Gristle's ears lowered in shame and embarrassment, rubbing his arm.

"It's alright, it's all past us now, so we can forget all about it." Poppy smiled sympathetically at Gristle, then she took out some scissors from her hair.

"Now while we clean.. song number anyone?!" She yelled out in excitement, turning to her crowd of villagers, who of course, cheered.

"Singing? We uh.. we've never sang before." Gristle overheard what she said and immediately gained nervousness.

"Well we can teach ya!" Poppy yipped.

•°○♡♡♡♡♡♡○°•

"One, two, three, four!"

The trolls began building their pods and homes back where they needed to be.

🎶It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say🎶

Trees were put back up and standing in the bright lit sun.

🎶Sunshine she's here, you can take a break🎶

The bergens helped with setting up decorations and some decor inside of the trolls' pods.

🎶I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space🎶

Little trollings ran around and played with each other, laughing and enjoying their homes and families back together again.

🎶With the air, like I don't care baby by the way...🎶

Poppy slid down from a tree and swung on a Branch with her hair and began the main chorus, everyone eventually joining in.

🎶Huh, because I'm HAPPY!🎶 The trolls sang and danced around and behind Poppy.

🎶Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!🎶 Poppy sang.

🎶Because I'm HAPPY!🎶 The trolls sang.

🎶Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!🎶 Poppy sang.

Poppy spun around and danced with her friends, and eventually pulled Branch close to her and danced with him.

🎶Because I'm HAPPY!🎶

🎶Clap along if you know what happiness is to you!🎶

🎶Because I'm HAPPY!🎶

🎶Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do!🎶

The Pink troll turned to the bergens and Gristle, who just awkwardly stood and watched.

"Come on guys, join!" Poppy ushered them happily.