chapter-25

Arjun, Moukti and Karthik were left after Niha and Sanjay left.
" He seems to be very possessive for her. Is it true what I am seeing?", Arjun questioned and took the seat opposite to Karthik and Moukti.

"I don't think so. Are you sure?", Moukti questioned Arjun and turned towards Karthik.
" I think Arjun is right," Karthik replied.

Moukti felt it unbelievable. She was blinking her eyes in shock.
" Why do you think so?", Moukti questioned Karthik.

" This is very unusual for him. Have you seen his face when Niha was talking to Arjun? It's unbelieveable. It looked like he was going to kill Arjun," Karthik said.

" Oh my poor life," Arjun replied dramatically. Moukti and Karthik laughed at Arjun's words.
" It's difficult to believe. It mean my bestiee finally succeded," Moukti slipped her words.

" What do you mean by that?", Karthik asked Moukti.
Moukti shuttered her words.
" Don't you dare to divert the topic, Moukti," Karthik said.

"I will say. But, promise me you won't tell anything to Sanjay," Moukti said slowly. Arjun was intensly looking at the conservation going ahead of him.

Moukti hit Arjun on the head and said, " Don't stare much. Your eyes seems to bulge out from the socket." Arjun shrugged his shoulders and said, " I will stop staring if you tell me too."

" If you tell Niha I told you, I will starve you to death, Arjun. You too Karthik," Moukti warned. Both of them, nodded their heads obediently.

"Niha knew Sanjay before the hotel incident. She stalked him," Moukti said.

" You mean Niha willingly married to Sanjay? I couldn't believe this. Sanjay was thinking that he is playing the game. He doesn't know that he is just a mere player in Niha's game," Karthik questioned with wide eyes.

" I can't believe this. I thought Niha will suffer because of Sanjay and ends up getting hurt. But, it's seem like I was wrong," Karthik replied.

Moukti nodded her head." You don't know anything about Niha. Why do you think she will marry a random guy who put a proposal to get her married?", Moukti asked.

" She is really full of brain," Karthik astonished.
"Beauty with brain," Moukti corrected Karthik.
Arjun was deeply in his thoughts. He thought Niha got married to Sanjay only to get information. But it turned out to be wrong. She liked him and got married.

Day by day, things are turning interesting. Arjun laughed at his thoughts. Let's see where it leads to.
" Why are you laughing, Arjun?", Moukti questioned him.

" Nothing serious," Arjun nodded his head negatively.
" Why did she like him? He forced her to get married. Did she not get angry at him?", Karthik asked.

" I don't know, Karthik. I scolded her many times. She never listened to me. I don't want her to get hurt, Karthik," Moukti replied worriedly.

" Nothing is going to happen like what you're thinking Moukti. I saw scene happened before with my eyes. Sanjay literally dragged Niha out. He was ok when I or Shiv talking to her. When he saw Arjun talking with her, his jealousy poured out," Karthik replied.

" Yes, I also saw that. But, what will he do to her now? He seemed anger,"Moukti said.

" Don't worry. If anything happens to her, I will bring her nd keep in my house. Then Sanjay will come running after me," Arjun winked at Karthik and Moukti.

Arjun got a call from hospital asking him to attend the patient. He left from there. Later, Moukti and Karthik left from the cafe.

Arjun was on his way to the hospital. He came across Varun's house. He saw two figures infront of his house.
They were talking something and eyeing Varun's house.