Ch4- Enemy Of Trepidation

February

"The only enemy which stops you from living is yourself"

What if your response was the only you could cope on? And falling was the only way of flying.

Falling to your end and climbing back to chase something which could bless you and hurt you... might as well kill you. The only time you can grow is to protect yourself from the world... yet the world has to be your protection, it's an enemy.

So am I. Enemy. I am my own enemy. But I should protect myself from myself. The woman in my head was back. The one in my nightmares, she was back. Enemy. My Enemy.

That woman was me. Another version of me. She was real and she was coming. As she told me in my dreams.

She was on the ceiling and was whispering a few, unusual yet felt real.

"Who are you", I asked

She replied, "Who are we to be labeled and created? Do you even know you aren't real? Am I real? Who are we to say what's real and not"

"What do do you want"

Laughing. Her eyes as dark as the night. Her face as pale as the moon. She replied,

"I came back for my body. She killed me. You killed me. I am coming back and there's no doubt, what my business is actually about"

"Are we rhyming now?"

"I like you. Just like your mother."

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY"

"But I thought you hated them. You despise them as much as I do, don't you?"

"What are you getting to" I asked intrigued yet a little worried.

"You know. I know. I am you. Anyway I am you NOW, am I not?"

"Get to the point"

"I am ending everything that you love and seemingly hate..." Laughing.

Wake up Ciara, it's all a dream
When will you see this isn't what it seems

Wake up Ciara, it's all a dreamWhen will you see this isn't what it seems

A/N
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT