Ch10- Blue Lights( TEARS AND ROPES)

August

As she looked down on her bedroom floor and heard the sirens coming closer, she remembered the reason why she would do this.

She killed her mother. She deserved it, right? The tears, the rope around her neck and the chair stopping her from her destiny, her fatal end, were the only things she could apologize for. They didn't deserve her.

There was a letter on her wardrobe.
Waiting for someone who would care enough to read it. A familiar song played in the background. The song her mother played when her father was in a coma and unfortunately never woke up for it.

The only she was worth listening to

Was she really going to end it all. A small portion of her heart knew she deserved to go to jail. To get raped, molested, beat up and isolated so she could fall in such a deep state of depressions, she would have another reason to kill herself. Someone she could put her worries on.

Nobody would care anyway. Everyone who loved her, left her. She killed her joy, love, her freedom, her comfort. She killed her mother.

If she were to kill herself and find her mother somewhere in heaven, would she still remember.

That didn't matter, she thought, I'm going to hell anyway.

She smiled and said:

" It will all make sense tomorrow"

" How quickly the world brought me in and how quickly it can end it"

And her last words

"Do you remember your dreams? Would you like to remember them? What about your nightmares? Do you imagine falling and hoping someone will catch you? Your only true friend in this world is the darkness"

" But before you wake up;listen- please listen- there is a world out there and if you don't choose to live in the darkness then it will always be the to watch you fall and crumble to your death..."

She pushed the chair, and watched her last breath; her last tears fail her.

She was gone...