Ch13- Closure

2nd October

3rd person narrative

"Let me comfort you"

She knew better than that

"Let mommy comfort you"

She lost the right to call herself a mother a very long time ago.

As her mother came closer, and everything had become more distinct, Ciara knew where she had seen this before

She was ready for the truth
The whole truth. Even the one that might destroy her.
She was ready for it all.

Something told her that if she was to trust her mother again, she would have lost the battle. No. She was losing the war. She was ready for the truth - the whole truth.

Before words could spill from Ciara's mouth, her mother had already grabbed a pan and hit her child in the head with it. She fell causing the utensils to fall with her.

Ciara, who was on the floor at the moment, wasn't unconscious. Just acting. Little pity tears and sobs came from her mother. As she spotted her mother running to the bathroom,she quickly grabbed a knife and hid it under her.

"Come here my baby everything will be fine"

Her mother gently dabbing a wet cloth on her head to stop the blood.

Before the warming sinful moment could finish, Ciara jabbed the knife into her mother's seemingly cold body.

She realized what she had done as soon as blood came spueing from her mouth.

Did the devil take her.
Or did she become the devil herself.

"Ok, everything will be fine" she said running up and down. Sweat dripping from her neck and forehead.

As soon as it happened, she heard a voice.

I told you, you were me.
Now you believe
The time has come
The time of the deceased
Now go and set her free.

Remember me.

That voice was familiar. The girl in her dreams. The one in her nightmares. The girl who wore the dress. The one who fell into the hole with her. Her great grandmother. It was her. She was back.

Wake up Ciara, It's all a dream. Now you have realized it isn't what it seemed.

It was definitely her. The truth. The whole truth. Unforgiven truth. Unforgettable moments. And some other moments forgotten. Others forgiven. Some were of her. Others of other thoughts of strange feelings and beginnings. I remembered it all.

The beast has approached, the end is now here.
Please run from your hell, which you call home, my dear.

As soon as she sped up; in an attempt to run away; she quickly realized she was HER. The girl in her dreams. The one who killed her mother. And now she did the same. It was fate. Providence. She quickly realized that she became a monster. A sinner. A devil.

She became
The devils inside.