The Happy Day

4 Months Later...

Lucinda POV

The months sped past on planning a wedding. The following day, after he proposed, the whole pack rejoiced in celebrations because it was official that their Alpha is going to get his Queen. Of course, I told Ollie before all the Alphas were informed because he would tease me for not telling him.

When we told all the Alpha of the wedding, they sent us gifts of congratulations. To help plan the wedding, Lillian came over much to Ollie dismay. I also allowed Annie to help plus Flora and Daisy who I made friends with.

But like I said, the months flew by and right now I am sitting in the bath trying to feel relaxed but I am a bag of nerves. I know the girls are outside getting dressed up in their dresses.

A maid comes into the bathroom and gestures for me to get out and dry off, which I do. I set out of the bathroom and I saw my 4 bridesmaids; Annie, Flora, Daisy and Lillian. "My gosh girls, you all look beautiful," I say and Flora faces reddened a bit. They are wearing sequin, floor-length, one-shoulder, sleeveless Rose Gold dresses.

 They are wearing sequin, floor-length, one-shoulder, sleeveless Rose Gold dresses

"Yeah, yeah. I know we look grand but the bride needs to get a move on. You got up late even after all 4 of us jumped on you. You lazy ass went back to sleep, so you have 2 hours to be ready." Lillian scolds me to which I rolled my eyes. I sit on a stool in front of the vanity desk. A hired hairdresser starts to brush and style my hair while a makeup artist does my make up. While they do their stuff the girls just chit chat about anything.

What felt like forever, both hair and makeup were done. My hair was done with what looks like a big plat which was puffed out. They put Navy and Rose Gold crystals through my hair. For makeup, a simple natural look because everyone said that I don't need to hide behind makeup. But a little bit of mascara, rose gold with a hint of navy eyeshadow and pale pink lip gloss.

Now to put my dress on. I didn't want anything too big or too fitting. Zaliver wanted a fitted dress because he wanted to show me off but of course, I said no and shoved him away. Don't worry, he hasn't seen the dress. My dress was a white princess dress that puffed out a bit but not too much, I'm my preference. It's strapless with a sweetheart neckline and lace. There is also a ribbon that is Rose gold that goes around the bodice. The maid lifted up the dress and shimmy it over my head, being careful of my hair and makeup.

 The maid lifted up the dress and shimmy it over my head, being careful of my hair and makeup