Chapter 7

A/N: please feel free to point out any mistakes.
_______________________

🌹Cassandra's POV🌹

The whole week I never saw Xavier except for occasionally hearing his voice in the corodoor.

The distance between us kept filling up, some times I didn't hear him until late.

I'm just really glad that I don't have to face him.

Today was my first antenatal class. Xavier thought it would be best if I took the classes with other women instead of private lessons. I was thrilled with the idea because it meant I could get some fresh air out of this house.

My bag was already packed for the class.

On my way to the car, I was nearly blinded by the view of Xavier and Layla making out.

I've never seen anything more disgusting. It was like watching two people without teeth making out. I could have watched my dead grandmother make out with someone half my age and it would have been more adorable.

The worst part was when she saw me, I immediately looked away but that didn't stop her from making a scene.

"What are you looking at bitch?" She yelled.

'Take a deep breath,' I told myself.

It was early morning and I wasn't about to let her get to me.

"You'll get bored soon!" I yelled. "You'd wish you slept with his best friend instead." I said before proceeding to the car.

That must have done it because Xavier stormed into the house slamming the door.
He was really angry although I couldn't help but place a smile on my face.

As I got to the car, there was a guy opening the car door for me.

"Where is my driver?" I asked.

"The other guy had a heart attack, I'm his new replacement." He answered.

He looked around my age unlike the other guy who looked like he would fall asleep every five minutes.

He gestured for me to get in.

"I want to be in front," I said.

I walked to the other side of the car then entered the passengers seat in front.

I could tell he was nervous by the way his hands shook as he place them on the steering wheel. It took awhile before he finally started the car.

"That was nice," he said. "I saw what you did back there, someone had to put them in their place." he said.

I gave him a small smile.

The drive to the place was pretty long. Xavier made sure to choose the best place which meant it was out of town. By the time we finally arrived I had fallen asleep.

I felt someone poking me on the shoulder.

"We here ma'am," he said.

I adjusted my eyes to my surrounding, the looked more like a mall.

"My name is Benjamin by the way," He said as I slammed the car door.

The class had already started, thirty minutes ago apparently.

Everyone turned their attention towards me as I walked in. Everyone was seated around in a circle on yoga mats, probably a group discussion.

"Where is your partner?" The one girl siting across me asked.