Part 8

Scar:

She whimpered. My heart tugged in my chest. She had been sleeping for a week. Sleeping wasn't the right word. Snake, the fucker put her in a damn coma! "Momma?" I took her hand again. She squeezed it gently. "Reno! Beauty! Jones! She is awake!" I called out. I saw her eyes fluttering open.

"Hello, Beautiful."  I stroked her face. She smiled at me. Jones brought in some water. Beauty helped her drink some. She touched each of us and smiled at all of us. "I heard you all." She whispered. My heart stopped, when her face went cold. "He will use it against all of us." She grunted. We all agreed. We had discussed it already. We were all in love with her. We also kne Snake would use it against us.

Everyone had been gentle with Little Momma. They all took over cooking and cleaning. None of us realized how much she did for us, until she was in a coma, and now still healing. "Why isn't the bitch doing her job?!" Snake screamed. No one was listening to him. "Maybe because you out her in a coma, and broke her ribs." A prospect hissed. I admired that kid, he just hissed at his president. We had decided to hide our affection of Momma for now. We would let him ruin himself. Like now, a prospect is sticking up for a woman over his president. Snake punched the kid, and walked off. I lifted my chin and grunted at him. "Anything for Momma." He walked off rubbing his jaw. This wasn't Snake's club anymore, it was Momma's.

Momma was sitting on my lap, Beauty had her feet in his lap, Reno and Jones were looking at the computer screen. "Do I have enough to buy a business?" Momma asked quietly. We all looked at her. "I read a book once. A girl owned a nightclub and strip club." She shrugged. "I also thought the club might do my books, and they can launder money through it." She sighed. I tightened my grip on her waist.

"Momma! You don't have to do that." Reno chastised, she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Jones, when Snake asks why and how I am opening a club what will be the answer?" She challenged, and I agreed with her. As much as I hated it, she was right. "It will be a legitimate business, with a loose tie to us. We can tell him we are putting it in her name to keep it a loose tie." I sighed, and Beauty agreed. She leaned back into me, and I loved the feeling of her against me. I ran my nose up her neck. "Scar, we have to find me a club. Don't distract me." I chuckled and bit her neck. She shivered and squeaked.

"So we are doing what with her?" Snake was confused. "We need a legitimate business to launder money through, with little to no ties to us. We buy Little Momma the night/strup club, put it in her name. She runs the place, we get clean cash, strippers, a bar, and some other place than here." Reno explained in simple terms. All the men had already discussed it, and Momma picked out two places that could work. The guys already agreed to put work into the place, no matter what. I would be the first one to sign up. I would love to build my woman's bar. Even if she isn't just mine. "If the club votes it." Snake smirks, and I resist scoffing. "All those in favor?" Reno barked. Every hand but Snake's went up. He slowly raised his hand. "The princess gets her bar." He grumbled. I smirked, and couldn't wait to tell her.

"I want it over there. I'll come show you exactly where in a minute." Momma was barking out orders. "Excuse me. I am here to interview for a security position?" I turned to see an average guy. He had  hazel eye, dark buzz cut hair, some tattoos showing under his short sleeve tee, and jeans on. "Momma!" I called, and crossed my arms flexing. The guy was a head shorter than me.

"You Vice?" Momma swayed over in her over the knee boots, daisy dukes, and her brand new tee that said "Momma" in it. She cut the tee to land just below her boobs, and the sleeves were gone, and a deep V cut so her cleavage popped out. "Yes ma'am. I am assuming you are the owner?" He shook her hand. Something about this man seemed off. Momma narrowed her eyes. "You a cop?" She crossed her arms, making her cleavage pop more, but sounded eager. "Kind of?" He became hesitant, Momma tilted her head. "You are or you aren't." She giggled, God she had down ditzy woman. "I was. Got fired, and now I need this job." He sighed. "You ride?" Her voice serious. He looked into her eyes. "Yes." He narrowed his eyes. "So you know who these bikers are then?" She gestured to me and the rest. Several had stopped working to stare at the new guy. He nodded. She stepped towards him. "So you know who our enemies are?" She whispered. He nodded again, but narrowed his eyes when she said 'our.' "Good because I need a head of security that can handle bikers, knows how to handle cops, and knows when to keep his damn mouth shut. Can you do all of that?" She hummed. He nodded, almost too quickly. "Jones background him. Beauty, wire check him. Scar, sweetheart." She paused and looked at me, smiling. "Whip him into shape. Please, for Momma?" The three of is grinned at the poor new guy, he gulped.

"So, she your Ole Lady?" Vice asked me. I snorted. "Momma doesn't belong to no body. We get graced with her presence or her presence is your worst nightmare. She is a hell of a woman though." He looked confused. "She ordered y'all around like she was in charge. She can't do that when she ain't an Ole Lady, right?" I snorted again. "This is her club, and she is a friend. We are helping her out. Her place, her orders." I shrugged, but not liking how he was trying to snuff out her position.