Part 12

Nicole:

Fuck my head was still spinning. Damn it! I passed out before I could tell all the guys what I needed to. I wanted to tell them that I was afraid. Afraid to let them in completely, because if I did, and they died. It would kill me. I love them, but in trying to keep them at arm's length. I know they want more. I have a secret that only one other person knows, and they won't ever tell because he is dead. I want to be with them. I want to be theirs, I want to sleep curled up naked with them. I need to feel them fill me. I need to feel them drive into me, over and over again. I need them to fill me with their seed. Shaking off my very vivid fantasy of them all fucking my brains out, I got ready to go tell them.

"I need to talk to y'all." I walked into Jones' hidey hole. "This about why you drank last night?" Reno raises an eyebrow. I nod. "We know already. It isn't a problem, Momma. You should have told us sooner." Scar almost chastises. "How do you guys know?" I was terrified I tried to say it, but in a blackout. "Vice told me." Beauty explains. That asshole! "He fucking told you!? He had no right! I didn't even tell him until he had four shots of vodka in me, then it was after he asked ten times! He had no fucking right to tell y'all." I left before the tears could come. I needed to hit someone, and vice wasn't club.

"I need a fucking sparring partner. One who can be pummeled today." I walked into the lobby. Hog stood up, and walked over to me. I dragged him outside, and we began sparring. I knew he was letting get hits in, but it only fueled my anger. I started pummeling into Hog's chest and felt the tears. "Momma, what happened?" I screamed out in frustration. "Fucking Vice. He dragged the truth about why I drank last night out, while I was drunk. Then proceeded to tell the guys I am afraid to love them. I am afraid to let them love me, because it will kill me if I do and they die. He fucking told them, that I am already on love with them, and just need time to get my head wrapped around it." I growled out, and pounded into his chest. He wrapped me up into a massive beat hug. "I can't believe he told them for you. I am sure they understand though. With everything you have been through, you need time."

There was a commotion inside. Hog and I both nodded and went inside. Our conversation would have to wait. "We will fucking kill you all! You are nothing but piss ants, we are kings!" A dark sandy blonde man was fighting against Beauty and Reno, he was dressed in crumbled dress pants, and a white button down. "Mafia?" I asked to no one in particular. I got a head nod from Reno. Beauty wouldn't look at me. My heart sank, I knew it was too good to be true. They knew I needed more time and they were done waiting. I turned and saw Scar have one of the girls hanging on him. My heart shattered. Should have known they wouldn't wait this long. I have lost them. I meet Jones' eyes and he gives me a pitying look. I composed myself, and walked to my room.

I needed to do something other than sit here. "Nicole." Snake smiled. I turned to face him. He was being nice, and he called me by my real name. I hadn't heard it in almost a year and half. I raised an eyebrow. "I need you to do something for the club." He crossed his arms, and two men appeared behind him. They were mafia men. "I need you to go away. Go away as the traitor." He said icily. The men descended upon me, and I tried to fight them. The last thing I saw was a fist coming at my face.

"Baby Girl. Why did you make them hit you?" I heard a voice I hoped to never hear again. The man who took my virginity. He was supposed to be in prison, for raping some other girl. I open my eyes to see him with his dark beady eyes, dark hair, smooth skin staring at me. "They left a nasty bruise. I killed them of course. They weren't supposed to harm you." He brushed the hair out of my face. "That club sold you to me. They didn't love you." I feel my will give. They sold me, because I wasn't giving in. "You'll be my good girl, right?" He cooed, I nodded. If they couldn't wait then I was stuck here. Escaping my fate is pointless. I'm supposed to end up as the submissive bitch to a man. He smiled at me, and held out a collar. I sat up, my body protesting. He clipped the collar onto my neck, it said BabyGirl. I would never be Little Momma, again. They all just throw me away like trash. "Be good and you will earn food, showers, clothes, and a bed." He stroked my hair. I was going to check out. He wanted a submissive good girl. I wanted to laugh, Snake finally did it. He officially broke me. They all broke my spirit, and my will to live.

"BabyGirl. I have a man inside their clubhouse, and even though I bought you from them. They are still my enemy. I need the information I know you have. Vice told me that you had those boys wrapped around your finger."