Ch. 33

I walk around and expect to find some door or something. I mean that's what happens in movies when someone is in a coma. They talk to ghosts and shit.

"What the hell are you doing?" The man asks me.

"Looking for a door and if your in heaven should you really be swearing?" I ask raising a eyebrow.

"Nah. But hey where's the fun in life is you can't swear." He says with a smug smirk.

"Just wake up is it really that hard?" I look at him with glared eyes. "Shut up." I growl.

"Hey your the reason I'm dead anyways." I stop in my tracks and look back at him to see his eyes as playful as ever. "Wait what?"

"Damn it my big mouth." He says popping his mouth. "No. Continue." I say losing focus on waking up. "Well I lied. Don't tell God that. But I did make it into the world and one day mom left us unattended in our crib. I was sleep you was a awake. But that's it I don't reminder the rest I just always assumed you pushed me off the bed or something.

That doesn't make sense. Mom always told me as a baby that I had a severely weak arm. "That's not possible. I had a fragile arm and a baby. I was born with fragile bones. I couldn't have pushed you." I start thinking and think to myself is it possible someone murdered him?

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Oh I'm Nathanial. I thought I told you that?"

"Are you positive that someone didn't kill you?" I ask. "No. I always thought that you accidentally killed me." He responds.

"Try to remember more of that night." I say.

"You have the power of memory why don't you just remember for me." He points out.

Wait what.....

"Um...are you sure?" I ask eyeing him. "Yea you have the power of memory and water." I hold back a laugh and play alone with his game. I walk towards him and touch his arm and a flash of light go through my eyes and I jerk back.

I slowly place my hand back and I'm swept through memories. I pick one of what he describes and indeed me and him are in a crib. I'm awake playing with the stuffed bear and he's asleep. After a few minutes a shadowy figure appears and I try and get a good look of him. And when he steps into the dull light I instantly notice him. Its Kason's father.

He grabs Nate and walks off. I follow him and see him give Nate to a old woman. "This baby is worth a lot. Take him out of the country. And never let him return here." I jerk back and look wildly at Nate.

"Your not dead."

ACE POV

I check the kids out and head to Nevaeh's room. Like I said the kids don't remember anything after feeling a sudden rage take over them.

I enter the room to see Nevaeh's heart jump like something scared her. "MOMMY!" The kids yell enthusiastically. "Mommy is taking a nap right now. But she will be woke soon." I say taking a seat next to her. I kiss the baby bump on her and Aiden looks weirdly at it.

"Does mommy have a ant bite bump." He says pointing at it. I laugh at his definition of a ant bite bruise and shake my head no. "Mommy has a baby inside of her." I say smiling softly at the kids faces.

"MOMMY ATE A BABY?!"

I can't help but laugh and shake my head again. "That's where you was before you came into the world." I say. "So mommy ate me to before she spit me out?" Aiden says dramatically.

"No. Babies have to live inside of mommy before coming into the world." I say gently lifting him up on my lap. "Oh. So I have a new brother?"

"It could be a girl." Jaylyn says.

"I don't need another sister." Damien says rolling his eyes.

"It could be a boy and girl." Caden says quietly. "Don't be silly. Two babies can't be in mommy's belly." Jaylyn laughs out. "Well all four of us was in there." Caden points out.

"I want a brother and sister." Caden pouts.

"I think we should let mom pick what it should be." Damien adds.

"Daddy what should it be?" Aiden asks me.

I think for a minute and finally come to a conclusion. "I wouldn't mind another girl." I say with a shrug.

The doctor walks in and acknowledges us. "Would you kids like a sucker?" He says. I take in a deep breath and notice a faint blood scent coming from him. "Where's the other doctor?" I ask suspiciously.

"She's on break." He says quickly. He gets out these weird glowing suckers and I quickly grab them and throw them away. "They're not hungry."

"Y-" I quickly shoot a glare towards Aiden and he quiets down. "Anyways I would really appreciate if you could get a female doctor." I say not sounding nice at all.

"Sir. I think you should let me do my job." He gets it a needle and right before it can puncture Nevaeh's skin I grab him by the throat pinned against the wall.

"I. Would. Really. Appreciate. If. You. Could. Get. A. Female. Doctor." I growl lowly letting my eyes change to purple. "Daddy he's turning purple." Jaylyn says pointing at his grape face.

"Kids take notes. If their face doesn't turn purple your not squeezing hard enough." They all nod their heads and smile at their obedience. I let him go and before he can run away my guard grabs him and escorts him to the dungeons. He just tried to inject my mate with a poison called Botulinum toxin.

Suddenly the beeping of the room speeds up intensely and a lot of doctors rush in. My eyes are wide and the children are wide eyes too. "Sir I need you to remove yourself from this room. Something is happening to your wife. It's like all her bones are breaking." Instantly my heart drops. She can't shift in a human hospital. I use my speed to grab her before anyone can notice and I grab all the kids in one arm.

I rush to the forest and lay her down gently. "Nevaeh?" I call out. She stops shifting and she shoots up awake.

"We need to find him." She says in one big breath.

"MOMMY YOU WOKE UP!" Caden yells.