Ch. 35

This chapter was ready two days ago I just wanted to make you guys wait lol.

"HURRY UP WOMAN!" I hear a very familiar voice yell. "APRIL?!" I yell instantly regretting it because my stomach hurts and my vagina feels like someone shoved a watermelon up it.

"It's a baby princess." The doctor finish. Suddenly Carlos walks in with a dude hooked to his hip.

And of course he has a big ass bag of chips in his hand.

I'm crying so hard at the moment and rather it's from happiness or the pain I don't know. Then my dad and mom walk in. "Hi baby." My mom says crying hugging me. I look over at Ace to see him holding one of the twins. "Can I hold her doc?" I ask. She instantly nods her head and passed her to me. I look down at her but her eyes are shut.

"Ok now for the rules." Ace says smiling down at her hand wrapped around his finger. "No boys. No drugs. No alcohol. And I don't change diapers." He says smiling.

I then notice Rose wall in with tons of baby stuff. "I just saw this cute little baby store on the way here and since your brother became alpha I decided to blow his credit card on adorable pink stuff." She says smiling.

I may have had the worst pregnancy road from anyone I know but it was worth it to see these adorable faces and be surrounded by the people I love. Even my twin brother came without even knowing me. Speaking of him everyone acknowledges him and my mom gasps. She may not know who his appearance is but she does know she has a connection with him that no one could ever break.

"How is this possible?" She says slowly walking to him. My dad is shocked too. After a lot of explaining we start joking around while the twins sleep. Suddenly Carlos notices something. "Does anyone else only hear one heartbeat when it comes to them?" He says shoving a chip in his mouth.

"Yeah isn't that weird?" April says playing with their tiny baby hair. "Hey New guy come stand next to Nevaeh." Rose says pulling him our way. He brushes April and as soon as he does he whispers mine but with rose pulling him he ends up next to me. Now everyone shh.

"You only hear one heartbeat with them too."

"Hey what are you powers?" I ask looking up at him since I'm in bed. "Telekinesis and fire." He says. I look in a mirror to see if we look anything alike. We have the same hair except his have shaved designs and it's cut. We have the same eye color. He's a little bit more on dad's skin color and I look up at him once more.

"Yours?" He asks. "Well you told me I have the power of memory and water." I shrug.

I start feeling droopy from all of the pain drugs and my eyes start closing a little. But I try and fight my sleep. "Guys I think we should leave the king and Nevaeh alone Nevaeh looks sleepy." My mom says pushing people out the door. "You can call me Ace." He says and my mom smiles. "Thank you Ace." My mom says and closes the door leaving us alone.

"Can you believe we made those beautiful princesses right there?" He asks rhetorically breathing in. "Just a week ago I was scared they wouldn't make it but seeing them sleep beautifully and peacefully...." I say looking down at the two small babies in the incubator.

I look up to see Ace already looking up at me. "The boys are going to be mad that they now have two more girls added to the family." I laugh out trying to break the sexual tension. "Speaking of the boys..." Ace says pointing to the door. "Can we come in now?" Aiden asks.

"Come on in." Ace and I say at the same time. They all come in and look around. "Where is it?" Damien asks. "Use your nose." Ace says. "Take a deep breath and follow the foreign scent. It should smell like new birth." I say.