~18~

it was a nice cloudy day.

i was out with wheein, just walking around.

it was still super cold outside there was some snow on the floor still.

we talked about a bunch of random funny things.

i recently just finished my shift working at the cafe.

so i texted wheein to come meet out so we could talk.

it was really pretty out since there were small flurries of snow with all the cute tiny buildings that have snow on the roofs.

we sat down on an empty water fountain just talking, i noticed a bunch of other people were out taking a stroll too.

some couple and groups of friends.

after a while we got up and walked around to the other side of the fountain.

i kept on laughing at the funny joke wheein said, until i saw a familiar face underneath the large scarf they were wearing.

i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me cause the person that seemed to look like someone i knew very well.

he was kissing another girl and holding hands with her.

he immediately backed away from her once he saw me.

as the wind blew a small gust, the person's scarf fell down a bit revealing his face more.

i dropped the cup of coffee i was holding on the floor, luckily there wasn't really nothing left it it.

"SEOJUN!?" i said practically screaming.

he looked at the girl then to me and wheein, who was already pissed off while i was feeling a bunch of emotions.

"um...this is not what it looks like" he tried to cover up however...

"baby who is this girl?" the girl asked looking up at me she seemed pretty upset on what might be the possible outcome.

"he was my boyfriend" i said sounding a bit discouraged.

seojun sat there biting his bottom lip.

"b-but he's MY boyfriend" girls said sounding more upset,as she looked at him.

"i...um..." he stammered trying to come up with an excuse.

"so you cheated on me?!" i said feeling my face get warm.

"well...no um...see..."

"you better explain now" wheein said pissed barely with any patients.

"well, i thought you didn't seem to care anymore ever since the third week we started dating you seemed busy with other things so at the party i met hyeejin" he looked over at the girl.

"i was eventually going to break up with you but you would been super heartbroken so i didn't"

"so you thought lying would be the best option?" my voice faded as i finished talking.

wheein whispered in my ear "its not worth it lets go." she said.

i sighed "you know what seojun, i don't care do what you want now obviously we're done i was the idiot to trust you goodbye." i said.

i walked away with wheein.

she put her arm over my shoulders as i looked down and began tearing up.

"i thought i could really trust this person" i said while sniffling.
"i thought he actually cared for me i have been thinking about making this decision saying "yes"' to him he seemed heartbroken at my answer."
"this is why i should've never dated anyone in high school people are liars that are only temporary,. i listened to you and jimin being as cautious as i could be, but i honestly couldn't believe that he would do something like that."