Christmas Special

Alastor's POV:

Me and M/n have been together for 2 years now and it's Christmas Day and I want to do something special for M/n but I don't know what. I am in the lobby thinking till Angel came up to me "Whatcha thinkin about smiles" I look at him with a glare then got an idea if he has any ideas of what I should do for M/n "Angel do you have any idea on what I should do for M/n for Christmas?" I said hoping he has an idea "Oh~ you should turn him on with a sexy outfit and wait for him to get home and then he walks in to see you wearing something that he can't risist~" I thought about and smile wider "That a great idea! Thanks, Angel" I said going to M/n to find out how long he will take him so I can go out and buy an outfit "Hey babe?" I said peaking in "Hello My Little Fawn~"I blush to this and shake it off "I was wondering when you would be home?" I said looking at him with my hands behind my back "I will be him around 8 and it's 6" I smile a little "Well I wanted to let you know I'm heading home" I said with a cute smile "Alright Darlin' I will see you later" he said and leans closer to me and kisses me on the lips and I kiss back "Bye" and I left to the store running because I didn't want to waste any time. I went into the gay store that is popular around Hell I look around and something caught my eye 

 I went into the gay store that is popular around Hell I look around and something caught my eye 

'This is the one' I said to myself and I bought it then ran home well M/n home but we live together "I cant wait to see his face and I look on his face" I said with a blush on my face

'This is the one' I said to myself and I bought it then ran home well M/n home but we live together "I cant wait to see his face and I look on his face" I said with a blush on my face. I put it on had to admit that I looked sexy and its been two hours and I hear the front door open "He's here~" I said to myself

M/n's POV:

I finally got home and didn't see Alastor anywhere so I think he is in our room. I got to our room and walk-in and stop in place "Hey Daddy~" Alastor said seductively and I didn't say anything I just stood there with lust in my eyes "You're playing a dangerous game My Little Fawn~" I purred out shaking a little because I can't hold back any more Alastor walked up to me and wraps his arms around my neck bringing his crotch against mine "Merry Christmas Baby~" he said bringing his face loser "Oh I see what your doing this is my Christmas present~" I said as I smash my lips onto his "MMMMM!!!~~~" He moans in my mouth and I lick his bottom lip for permission to explore his mouth he smirks and keeps his mouth shut 'Oh he wants to play like that~' I growl grab his tail harshly and pull Alastor squeaks out startled and I thrust my long tongue in his mouth exploring his wet cavern "Mmmm~" he moans and I shove my tongue down his throat. I started tongue fucking him and he has two handfuls of my fur. Pull out of his mouth and I lift him up wrapping his legs around my waist "I want you inside me, Daddy, ~" Alastor purred "Oh don't worry you're not going to be walking for a while~" I said with a growl with lust in my eyes and push him down on the bed. I take off my close and my dick is super hard "You want me inside you~" I said stroking myself Alastor blushes hard and spreads his legs wide "Please fuck me Daddy!!~" I purr to this and move the fabric of his outfit because I didn't want to ruin it because I might want him to wear it another time~. I position myself to his entrance I then slam myself into him "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!~" Alastor screams out in pleasure putting his hands on his face with a lewd face.

I thrust harder and harder than ever before "How is it My Little Fawn~" I said seductively while thrusting into him it took him a while to answer because I am thrusting into him hard "I-It's a-amazing!!!~" he stuttered out sticking his tongue out ...

I thrust harder and harder than ever before "How is it My Little Fawn~" I said seductively while thrusting into him it took him a while to answer because I am thrusting into him hard "I-It's a-amazing!!!~" he stuttered out sticking his tongue out and I then roll over putting him on top of me. He looks at me with blush on his cheeks "Ride me Darlin'~" I said seductively he puts his hands on my furry chest and starts moving his hips up and down on my hard member. I put my hands on his waist making him go faster "Oh Yes~~" I said purring out having my head on the pillow my mouth open with my tongue out "YES MORE THRUST INTO ME PLEASE!!!!!" Alastor screams loudly begging for more. I bring him down my chest so we are chest to chest and I am thrusting into him faster than ever and he is moaning in my ear "YES IM CUMMING!!!" "I AM CUMMING TOO!!!" I yell in his ear and I am thrusting super hard and faster. I cum hard inside him with a huge load "Aaaah~" he moans out in my ear he wraps his arms around my neck "Did you like your gift M/n?" Alastor said to me I smile to this and hug him closely with me still inside of him "I love my gift Darlin'~" I said nuzzling my head in his neck purring. "You know you are going to wear it again right?~" I said looking at him seductively Alastor blushes to what I said then smiles "I would love to wear this for you again and it doesn't have to be the holodays~" I smile and we fell asleep in each other's arms with me still inside him. 

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1058

(Merry Christmas Everyone)