Recovery

Alastor's POV:

All of us are at M/n house and he is laying in his bed still unconscious 'I can't believe he got hurt protecting me from my killer' I said in my head as I am crying next to him "It will be alright Alastor he will live" Lucifer said while he is wrapping his wound that has stitches "I-I know I'm just scared of losing him" I said holding his hand resting my head on his arm "There. Now, all we have to do is wait for him to wake up" Lucifer said putting the medicine away "I will be here to take care of him until he heals" I said to them and they nod there head understanding and left us alone "I hope you will wake up soon" I said snuggling on his left side so I don't hurt him.

--------2 Months Later--------

M/n's POV:

I groan in pain and I look around and I am in my room "Huh?" I see that I am in bandages "Where-" then the door opens and I see Alastor with a nurse outfit on and I blush to this "Well Hello Sexy~" I purred and he jumps not expecting me to be awake and he comes and hugs me hard. I just ignored the pain and hugged back "I missed you so much" he cries in my chest "What is wrong Darlin'?" I pat his back comforting him "Y-You have been unconscious for t-two months" my eyes widen TWO MONTHS! I lean my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes to think 'Ok the last thing I remember is Lucifer pulled out the angel knife and I don't remember anything after that' I said in my head I look at Alastor "What did I miss?" I said raising a brow "Nothing really Lucifer found the guy who stabbed you and is now in your prison cell in the basement" Alastor said sitting on his legs now "Oh and what was I going to do to him? Oh right! I am going to KILL HIM!!" I said sitting up but ended up laying back down groaning in pain "You can do that when your healed" he said pushing me back down on the bed "Did you try to seduce me while I was unconscious?~" I purred with a smirk on my face and I look to see the blush on his face I look at him confused "Wait did you?" I see him blush more "What did you do~," I said with a seductive look "W-When you where out you one day I came in and you had morning wood and I helped you by giving you a BJ," he said looking away blushing on his face. I am in my thoughts and look at him "Well Thanks Darlin'~" I said with a smirk. I sit up slowly and Alastor helped me because he saw me struggling "Thank you" I said with a small smile and he smiles back "I made food I'll go get it" he said running out of the room. I look to my left to see my phone and called Lucifer "Yes Alastor" I am confused why he thought Alastor was calling "I am far from that Dear Brother of mind" I said in a sarcastic tone "M/N YOUR AWAKE!!!" He yells in my ear "Why would you think Alastor was calling?" "Oh! Well since he doesn't have a phone so I would call on your phone and he would pick up" I chuckle to that "Alright you can come and visit me and everyone else too" I said to him and I get 'HELL YEAH' from him and hung up. Alastor comes back with venison and black coffee "Thank you Darlin'" I said to him with a weak smile he smiles back with a big smile that he usually has. Alastor feeds me because I am so weak that I cant feed myself and everyone comes in to see the cute sight that is happening right now "Awww that's so cute" Charlie said with a big smile on his face and everyone nods there head agreeing with her "Hello everyone" I said after I swallowed my food "Its good to see your awake Big Bro" Lucifer said coming to the side of the bed I nod my head and Alastor feeds me more food. About 20 minutes they all leave except for Alastor since he lives with me "Thank you for doing this for me I really appreciate it" I said to him "Your welcome M/n" he said to me I then realize he isn't calling me by my real name "Why aren't you using my real name?" I said to him and he smiles softly "Because M/n is the one I fell in love with. That is why I am calling you that name" I smile wider to this "When I am healed you will be getting a treat for taking care of me~" I said with a smirk on my face and Alastor blushes hard to what I said and nods his head. At noon he made me lunch and got me things that I needed when I asked and didn't let me lift a finger. Right now its midnight and Alastor is changing the bandages and putting a clean one on "You really are something Darlin'" I said with a chuckle at the end and he looks at me with a raised brow "What do you mean?" He looks at me with a concerned look on his face "Not in a bad way. I mean like you are too good for me I don't deserve you and yet here you are taking care of me when I need it the most and I love you very much for you choosing me to be with you" I said taking his hands into mine and held them tight but not that hard to hurt him "I love you too M/n with all my heart" he said leaning closer to me and kisses my lips with a lot of passion behind it and I kiss back to what I could because I am still weak from my wound. What we didn't notice is that we were being watched.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1052