The Truth

(Your Human form and you wear an eye patch on the left eye but if you are looking at it how it is it would be the right, and it's yellow)

(What you wear to let you go from Hell to the Living World)

M/n/H/n's POV: 

'Man why did I come up here again? Oh right L'

Flashback

"M/n Can you go up to the Living World to see how it's doing for me," Lucifer said with big puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes and smile softly "Alright L," I said giving up "Yay!" He said excitedly I make a necklace to let me go there "I don't know when I will be back but I will come to you when I return" I said putting on the necklace "Alright let me know what it's like up there!" Lucifer yells at me I wave my hand as I walking away.

Flashback End

I am sitting in a cafe with a frown on my face "This is so stupid I don't even know why I am here" I groaned out and hear the bell ring of the door I look to see a man with a smile on his face

I roll my eyes and stared back at the menu "Hello My Dear I would like the usual please" he said to the girl "Black Coffee coming right up Alastor" She said going to the back 'Hmm Black Coffee sounds nice' I thought to myself "Have decided what yo...

I roll my eyes and stared back at the menu "Hello My Dear I would like the usual please" he said to the girl "Black Coffee coming right up Alastor" She said going to the back 'Hmm Black Coffee sounds nice' I thought to myself "Have decided what you wanted sir?" A waitress came back "Yes I would just like Black Coffee" I said handing her the menu "I will be right back with your order sir" then they walk away and I look to see the man with the smile on his face walking by and I see that there was water spilled on the floor. I don't know what came over me but I went and caught him before he fell on the floor and caught his coffee as well "You need to be more careful" I said in a deep voice up mine and brought him back to his feet. I look at him to see he has blush on his face and I handed him his coffee "T-Thank you" he said shyly "My name is Alastor" he brings his free hand out for me to shake and I'm not one who likes to be touched but for some reason, I didn't mind if he touched me. I took his hand I then see that Alastor is a serial killer here in this town not like I care. "My name is H/n," I said to him with a frown still on my face "You should smile H/n, you know your never fully dressed without one," he said with a bigger smile I look at him shocked to hear that 'Hmm I'm not one to smile' I said to myself and smile a little "There's that smile~," he said tilting his head "Heres your order sir," the waitress said and I paid for it "What do you have there?" Alastor asked raising a brow "Its Black Coffee" I said taking a sip "Mine is too" he said excitedly I smile a little again but then it went away "Well so long Alastor" I said waving my hand as I walk away but I then here running behind me and I turn around and was caught in someone hugging me. I look down to see Alastor there with his head buried in my chest "I-I know this sounds strange to the point we just met but do you think we could meet again" he said with blush on his face looking at me my eyes are wide to what he said 'I don't know what I should say, well yes I am gay but never saw any interest in any demons but what if the one I was looking for is in front of me right now' I said to myself and looked at him to see a cute face. I smile "Yes My Dear~ I would love to see your cute face again~," I said leaning down closer to him and he blushes to this "W-When do you want to meet?" "Hmm...How about tomorrow at the park at 8 am" I said to him he nods his head and we said our goodbyes. 

--------The Next Day At 7:30--------

I woke up early so I will meet Alastor there early. I was walking to the park and wait at the bench as I was waiting I heard screaming in the woods and it was Alastor who was screaming I teleported to where I heard the screams and I see a man with stab wounds and I see Alastor with a slash on his arm. My blood boils to the point I can't take it "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!" I yelled angerly at the man they both look at me "THIS BASTARD TRIED TO KILL ME!!" The man yells pointing the knife at him "N-No I w-wasn't" Alastor said trying to be innocent but I already knew he was a killer "Mhm. Well, I see that you want to kill him for trying to kill you am I right?" "HELL YEAH, I WANT TO KILL HIM!!"  My brow twitches and I walk next to him then plunge my hand through his stomach he grunts in pain blood plats out of his mouth "Anyone who tries to hurt My Dearest will die imidiatly" I pull my hand out and he falls dead on the ground I look at Alastor with shock and blush on his face I went over to him and giving him my clean hand "You alright My Dear?" I said tilting my head and he takes it and I lift him up "Y-Yeah I-I'm good" I see he is looking down blushing while moving his body side to side "Oh I wanted to let you know that I know you're a killer and I don't care" I said to him that I already knew that I wasn't going t turn him in. Alastor looks up at me shocked that I knew what he was and I still act the same "H-How did you-" "That's a secret. I do not intend to turn you in if that's what you're worried about" I said looking down at him petting his head he blushes to this and nods his head understanding "Now close your eyes Dear" I said to him leaning down to his level. He blushes and does so I snap my fingers and the body is gone, our clothes are cleaned and Alastor's wounds are heald "Now open them" I said to him he does and sees what happened "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!" He yells excitedly "For me to know and for you to never find out My Dear. Now that's settled let's go to the park and talk about ourselves" I said offering my elbow and he gladly takes it and we start walking there.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1216