The Announcement/Lemon

M/n's/Zenku's POV:

We are waiting in the News Station so I can make my announcement in hell I look to see Alastor nervously fiddling with his hands "Are you alright Darlin'?" I said raising a brow and I put my hand under his chin so he can look at me "Y-Yes! I'm j-just nervous is all" he said with a small smile "Well remember after this we will have fun at home~" I said seductively to him and he looks away blushing I chuckle to this "Welcome back I'm Kaite Killjoy" "And I'm Tom Trench" "We are here today to hear some new from one of the head honchos himself" when she said that I walked up there so Alastor doesn't get too embarrassed "So M/n why are you here with us today and tell everyone in hell about?" She said with a lust look and I just roll my eyes "I am here today because..." I look at Alastor and he gives me a nod "Because I wanted to tell everyone if any of you demons try to hurt my Darlin' in any shape or form I will come after you" I said darkly as darkness surrounds me and then stops "That will be all for today this is '666' News you have been warned" and with that, I got up and went to Alastor swinging him over my shoulder and he squeaked surprised by my actions. When we were out of the building I snap my finger and we are in our room "Now Darlin' what do you want~" I said turning into my wolf form and he blushes looking down "I-I want to be on t-top" I smile and layed down on the bed on my back "As you wish My Queen~" I said laying back Alastor comes crawling on top of me wich is really sexy for me but I am going to wait for him to give me the ok. We have been making out for a long time as he is grinding on my dick above my pants, we separated from the kiss with a string of saliva and I see Alastor moving lower to my dick. I just watch Alastor do what he wanted and right now he's stroking my dick "Mmmm~" I purred when he licks the tip of my dick "Do you like when I lick the tip~" Alastor said seductively to me I smirk to this "Yes My Queen I do~" I said with a seductive look which caused him to blush hard. Alastor is now naked on top of me grinding on my dick "Mmmmm yes baby like that~" I said to him wanting to move but he is in charge "Mmmm Zen~" Alastor moans while grinding on my faster and he positions himself on my dick and slides himself down on me. I groan in pleasure as he keeps sliding down on me I look at his stomach to see a bulge "Well then~" I said looking at him "W-What?" He stuttered out "Look at your stomach My Dear~," I said seductively to him he looks down and sees the bulge from my dick showing "W-Whoa! W-Why is that h-happening?" He said blushing "Well there's 2 things, 1 my dick go bigger and 2 this position is making you go deeper," I said to him and he understands "We can stop if you wish," I said putting my hands on his waist Alstor shakes his head no "I want to keep going and besides new positions mean new experienses~," he said to me and I smile "Indeed My Queen," I said to him and he lifts his hips up then down moving slowly "Aaah~" he moans out moving faster "Mmmmm~," I said having both hands on his hips a little faster. Alastor is a moaning mess and lays on my chest with my whole dick inside him "Z-Zen~" he moans out "Please fuck me~" I look at him to see he has a lewd face "As you wish My Queen" I thrust my hips up and down fast into him as he moans in my ear "YES FUCK ME MORE ZEN!!!" Alastor moans loudly "Mmmm~ YES SCREAM MY NAME OUT!!" I moaned out loudly thrusting faster into him and we are both moaning into each others ears "I'm close Darlin'" I said in his ear panting "M-Me too" he stuttered out and I came hard inside him "AAAAH!!~~" Alastor moans out and collapsed on my chest panting heavily. I pant like a dog and pulled out of him and cum came out of him I snap my fingers and there was no more cum "Do you want to take a bath with me Darlin'~" I said in his ear and he nods his head I pick him up carrying him to the bathroom. I set him on the toilet to sit while I turn on the water and it is warm when it is full I turned off the water and picked up Alastor carefully to not hurt him and set him in the warm water "Is it ok Darlin'?" I said to he looks at me with a warm smile "Yes its fine" I smile and got in sitting behind him with him on my lap now "Zen?" "Hm?" I responded, "Why do you treat me the way you do?" I tense up to his question and he seems to notice and turns around to look at me "I didn't mean it in an offensive way, I just wanted to know" I nod my head "W-well the thing is uh....." I stumbled over my words 'Should I tell him my secret that I knew him before he died?' I sigh 'He should know no secret to be kept from him' I said to myself "I-I have a confession to make but was there a time when you were alive that you had feeling for a man before you died?" I said to him looking at him he tenses up and his eyes wide with his ears down he looks away and nods his head I smile "Well what I'm about to tell you will shock you" I said to him getting out of the tub "What do you mean? Are you mad at me?!" He said concerned getting out of the tub as well "Godness NO! There is a reason I am not mad" I said wrapping a towel around my waist and he wraps a towel around his whole body "Please take a seat this will be a while" I said to him as he sits down "What is this about?" I close my eyes afraid of his reaction. 

"I am H/n(Human Name)" 

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

Words: 1123