CHAPTER [2] - Don't mess with them

Damsel could already feel blood rushing to his head as he shoved Mathew one last time to turn around, blowing his brown locks out of his sight to get a good view of his arch-nemesis who had interrupted the fight.

There he stood, in all his glory, his biggest rival and enemy, with his dark blood-red dyed hair styled messily, yet still somehow looking chic, and skin painted gold with the help of the sun that filtered through the windows with his already olive skin. His brown eyes present and full of anger that, for a reason damsel didn't know. The man had a jawline that could cut the earth, and his perfectly straight nose was by far perfect. Yet his rare, almost-never-apparent furious frown ruined the face Damsel hated for it's perfections.

The man himself was perfect.

Perfect grades, Perfect personality, Popular, Tall, Muscular, Cocky,

Confident.

Which Damsel absolutely loathed.

"What do you want, knight?" He spat at him, annoyance coating his words, in the mean time, Mathew simply smacked his head from behind at the absurd question he had even dared to ask. Damsel hissed in response.

What was going on?

As much as Damsel hated Darren, through-out all the years of their petty arguments and fights, this was the first time he had gotten this much of a reaction out of Darren. He didn't know what he did exactly, but if he found out, he'd definitely do it again.

"This is just petty, Prince." Darren started. "Even for you."

Damsel knocked his brain for answers, what did he do? Why was everyone mad at him? he already had 2 glares pointed his way.

With anger coating his face, Darren furiously marched towards him with eyes of black pearls, indicating it was his wolf who was control at the moment. Darren yanked him by the arm suddenly, keeping an iron grip and pulling him through the gossiping crowd.

Before he could do that though, damsel was quick to fight back.

"I'm not coming anywhere with you, you shit-head!" He shouted as he punched Darren, gasps crowded the hall as Darren's head turned to the side at the sudden impact. "Fuck off!"

Wrong move.

Damsel figured that much as he saw the older clench his jaw, snapping his neck as he loosened himself up. Damsel could tell Darren was trying his hardest to appear calm, but the veins on his muscled arms were so apparent, threatening to pop at his rising temperature, his thick brows flattening and his jaw tightening, making it seem even more apparent. Damsel would be lying if he said he didnt feel intimidated, he gulped as he swallowed the nervous bump in his throat. He was also an alpha, yet nothing was worse than 2 out of control alpha's going head to head,

Oh dear moon goddess, what the fuck was happening?

He thought,

.
.

.

Damsel trailed down the stairs and into the kitchen, still struggling to put on his hoodie in a hurry.

"Bacon and eggs." He threw the cook a cold glare as he put on his ear buds, playing "Falling for you - Peachy" on his phone, the cook only shook his head in submission and slid him a plate.

He ate breakfast quite peacefully, though-

"Damsel!" He heard his father shout through the doors, marching in with his alpha voice. Damsel jumped a bit at the sudden sound, not being used to his father's commanding voice. Behind him, he saw Mathew with a serious face, arms behind him as he stood like a beta, not a friend. Damsel raised a brow at his friend's stance, in which Mathew kept a straight face.