CHAPTER [3] - The sadistic idiot

"Bite."

Darren's fingers curled around Damsel's neck, pressing, closing.

Darren gave him a menacing glare in which Damsel started coughing and grasping for air as a result, but the cold hands imprisoning him restricted him of breaking loose. At this point he couldn't fight back even if he wanted to; Darren's toxic pheromones intoxicated him in place, not letting him do anything but gasp.  He tried to pry the fingers away, but he was slowly losing conscious. So he let the feeling of disclosur overtake him as his small breaths became rigid and weak.

He felt ever so pitiful.

The dense air surrounding them multiplied it's weight as Darren squeezed tighter, threatening to completely close his esophagus, Damsel struggled under him as he dug his fingernails into the other's wrists, desperately trying to dislodge him. All meanwhile Darren couldn't even think straight with the image of his poor little brother flashing before his eyes, influencing him to strengthen his uphold to a further extent and act upon his actions.

Matthew's eyes widened behind them as he struggled under the alpha's pheromones, but he stumbled his way to the nearest classroom for anyone of aide.

Damsel's eyes radiated a beg as he looked up through his thick lashes, his face flushing in spite of no air as he felt the knees of darren disclosing between his legs, unintentionally causing friction against the younger's crotch.

Damsel's eyes widened as he clawed at the fingers of his captor uselessly, he couldn't even let out any words as he felt his pants tightening, and the fingers clasped around his throat suddenly felt hotter. Heat made it's way onto his cheeks as the knee against his area kept applying friction from his much damsel was moving.  All while Darren was completely oblivious to his actions.

"S-Sto-.." His voice came out small but fragile, so soft, as an accidental quiet moan slipped through under his breath, quiet enough that Darren almost didnt hear it. He looked up at Darren who flinched at the younger's sweet voice.

What was that?

Darrem drew back the amount of force immediately, guilt crawling up his spine. He took a moment to look at the younger's expression as Damsel released heavy breaths.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Damsel let out quietly, his voice shaking as his arms trembled. He looked up at Darren, hate coating his glare.

Damsel's legs tried squeezing themselves shut, but they only added force to the thigh placed between them, which alarmed Darren to look down, only now realizing the position of his leg.

Shit.

He looked back up at the  blushing mess of the Boy,

Darren's heart beat paced.

Damsel's face was flushed red, his cheeks rosy and his pigmented lips quivering from panic. The younger's normal signature angry eyebrows were drawn to a softer, flatter shape now and his puffed eyes were glossy from kept tears. At this moment, he looked like a baby, quivering from fear and begging beneath Darren like a hopeless child.

Subconsciously, Damsel's arms snaked up the older's chest and rested them there in order to support himself, his eyes half-hooded and dazed as he released small breaths now, still trying to catch his breath.

That did something to Darren.

Suddenly the commotion of the other students faded in the ears of Darren, who was mesmerized by the younger's sudden submission. He couldnt find himself trying to take his leg away, but instead, this time he purposely grinded his knee between the other's thighs.