Chapter 2

(Sébastien knight)

"What the fuck do you mean you can't show up, I've been in this rat hole for 3 damn whole years". As I was talking to my second in command 'conner gray' I heard small foot steps coming in my direction so I quickly said "you better make a new plan by the end of next week, anyways times up, gotta go".

I quickly went to go an put the phone away in the secret hole in the wall behind the bed, then I pulled my shirt over my head and went to the pull up bar to make it seem like I've been working out.

I'm 'Sébastien knight' the one you talk about to inflict fear in to your worst enemy, the one you can't get rid of even though you can't see me, I'm always around watching you. I've being in this prison/asylum for 3 years now, I was caught by the FBI while making a deal with another mafia leader, ohh yes I forgot to mention I'm the Italian mafia boss for 'Inferno' (meaning:A large fire that is dangerously out of control). Just like I am.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts as the creaking sounds start which indicate the door has been opened, and what walked through was something out of this world, a small petite woman with a gorgeous body, a beautiful face with eyes I've never seen before, nice big round pouty lips that I want to devour and claim as mine came to view in a black dress that I just wanted to rip apart.

I dont know what this feeling means or is about but I know that this sweetness is gonna be mine, I have to make her mine... Soon. Just wait and see my sweet, you will become mine weither you like it or not.