Chapter 10

(Rose)

Once he was done, he dragged me back to the car and kissed me so damn hard, my lips started to hurt and I was running out of oxygen, he said, "Don't ever, and I mean don't ever try to stand up for another man in front of me ever again, I will kill them right on the spot and make you watch everything, do you hear me", he seemed so angry and pissed, "ye--s", I said feeling a little bit scared.

When he said turn around I immediately did just that, and he put the blindfold back on.

(1 hour later)

I couldn't of been more happy to be back 'home', the tension in the car was so hard to ignore, I would sometimes hear the cracks of his knuckles or how the way he gripped the poor steering wheel.

He brought me back into the house removing the blindfold, he told me to go an 'shower', finally realizing what he meant, I quickly made my way to the bathroom and stripped myself of the dress. Once I was in the shower all my thoughts came rushing down on me, tears escapeing my eyes, realizing I had just taken another's life, breaking a family, making others feel what I felt when my loved ones died.

The thought of him been someone's 'father' had my heart aching. I've just ruined a family. Looking down, more tears came rolling as I saw the 'bloody' water go down the drain, like it was nothing, like it was easy to kill a person and forget, I'm no more than a 'criminal' or a 'monster'. I hate this feeling, Sébastien has turned me into a monster, I 'can't' keep living like this. I 'want' it to 'end'. I 'need' it to.