Chapter 6

(Sébastien knight)

"Good morning, Rosie", I said while walking inside, it has been a few days that I've seen her, I knew I couldn't see her because if I did I would want to speak to her, and I can't have that happening, I wanted her to drive herself insane by not having human contact or communication, I wanted to break her, let her loose of all the things she's been feeling and finally take action.

I wanted to mold her into my queen, a strong woman who never feels insecure about herself. By not having human contact she would easily fall over at my feet, begging for me to speak to her, after all I know what's its like to be driven insane. I want her to feel she only has me and will only ever need me and by doing that I'll have to break her first.

"please let me out of here, let me even go with you, I hate it here, I don't even know what time of day it is", oh yes I forgot to mention I keep the bright lights on all the time so she doesn't know what's happening outside of these 4 walls, I know that drives you to insanity because they did that with me as a child, but mine was different 'he' would beat me up till I was knocked out and then lock me up in a dark room for days, without food or water.

No communication, nothing. I felt that since that moment I would never care or have feelings for someone, but then my angel appeared and I couldn't get enough of her since the day I layed my eyes on her, I just knew I had to have her. "ohh my little Rosie, why don't you tell me how you're feeling", "i'-mm fine", she said while stuttering, "that's good to here, why don't we talk about yourself, huh?"

I said while trying to get to know her, even though I already know everything there is to know about her, to her information to the look in her eyes, I could tell she was broken like I was, that's what intrigued me more about her, I wanted to unleash it so she could become my queen of the underworld, just like me.