Chapter 11

(Rose)

As the days went on, so did my horrible thoughts.

Sébastien going on like it was 'nothing' after all he is a 'psychotic killer'. I finally built up the courage and went to Sébastien and said, "can we go to the store please I need to get something", "what do you need, I'll go an get it for you", omg what now.... Um OK think... Hah yes. "no, you can't I need to get something personal", I said hoping for him to catch on, but as usual my luck is shit, "just tell me", "I got my period, and need to get some stuff, you can't get it because you wouldn't know what to get", I said hoping he'll let me go.

"ohhh okay umm-m, go get ready", I quickly ran upstairs and got done going back to him. After the whole routine with the blindfold, I finally got seated in the car, and driving to the local store. Once we got there he took off the blindfold and told me to go inside and get what I need, and that I mustn't speak to anyone because he'll be 'watching' me.

I quickly went inside and got what I 'needed' then went up to the person behind the desk to go an pay, mind you the feeling of 'someone watching' me never left. "Hi, how can I help you", the old man said, I just smiled and placed my stuff done, he took the stuff and started to scan it, when I asked a few 'innocent' questions."hey do you know what ever happened to that one guy... the one criminal I think, he got away right", "mmm, Ohh yes but that was about 2 years ago"

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK'

2 years ago. "you said 2 years right", "yes", "what happened to the young psychologyists that was about to help him", "oh, that poor girl, she still had a life to live, but she passed away in the fire that started at the prison, it was so gruesome you couldn't even make out how the people looked", what, I'm dead, OMG my granny, I've totally forgotten about her, how she's doing, how she took to the news.

I started to have a panic attack not knowing what's going on or what to do. The man seemed to notice and came to my aid immediately trying to help, the sound of the door bell going off, indicating someone just came in, Sébastien ran to my side with in an instant to try and help me I said, "I'm fine, can we please go home", while nodding his head he turned to the old man whose standing there with eyes wide like his seen a ghost.

Sébastien seem to notice the old man recognized him and ran to beat up the poor old man. While all that was happening I looked around for 'something' that I'll need later. Once I got it I put it in my pants just in time as Sébastien came over pulling me outside with him.

(few minutes later)

When we arrived home we went in side in silence, I finally broke it and asked if he could take me to where this all 'started'. He looked confused for a second then it finally 'clicked', he started to lead the way back to the room I've been in for '2 years'.

He opened the door, and what I saw was a plain empty room with a chair in the middle, the one he used to sit on. While walking in I went to sit in the corner on the floor, feeling all those thoughts and memories come back, while staring at the wall, Sébastien came in and went to sit in his chair, "what's wrong love", "nothing", I said with no emotion.

He sighed and motioned me to come sit on his lap. I went to go sit on his lap when I broke down. "I can't keep doing this, you made me crazy, you made me feel loved, cared for and wanted. You made me feel like a new person, a stronger person that I liked but at what expense and whose. You made me feel complete yet missing a certain piece of the puzzle. You broke me Sébastien Alaric knight. I hope in the next life we'll meet again".

And with that I grabbed the 'thing' (knife) from the store and stabbed it into his heart.

A smirk broke out onto his face and he lifted up his gun and said, "oh my love, Till death do us part', and with that he shot the gun and all I could see was the 'darkness'.