Planning

Bangtan POV:
Jimin sat in the van waiting for Taehyung to get in, Hobi hopped in first and was about to sit next to him, like he normally would, but he really needed to speak to Tae
"Can you sit behind me today Hobi Hyung, I want to chat with Tae. Please!"
He felt bad asking Hobi to sit somewhere else considering they always sat together.
Hobi agreed and went and sat behind him.

Tae then hopped in and sat beside Jimin.
Carefully Jimin whispered to Tae "I want to plan a surprise party for Hobi Hyung" he glanced back at Hobi who was staring at the two of them.

He leant in closer so he couldn't be heard.
"Yeah yeah, let's do it!" Tae whisper shouted excitedly, mentally scolding himself when he looked back to see if Hobi had heard him, he wasn't looking at them anymore so he gathered he hadn't.

Later when Hobi was in the bathroom Jimin and Tae told everyone about their idea of planning the surprise birthday party for him, and everyone was on board.

---

Jin was standing in the kitchen flicking through cookbooks looking for the recipes for all of Hobi's favourite food that he would cook for the party, he wanted to practice to get it right. He had just over a month until the party to master the recipes.

He felt Hobi pull him in to a back hug and he quickly closed the recipe books
"Hobi-ssi can you leave me alone I'm trying to cook" he said pulling him off him so he couldn't see what he was looking at.

He tried not to think about the sad face Hobi had pulled as Hobi told him he wouldn't bother him.

He watched as he headed up towards the studios and quickly texted Namjoon warning him that Hobi was heading their way.

--------

Yoongi heard the ringer to his studio and was about to get up to answer it when Namjoon grabbed his wrist and pulled him back and showed him Jins text. They sat quietly waiting for Hobi to eventually give up and leave.

They were working on a slide show for the party and didn't want him to see it.
"I think he's gone" Yoongi said to Namjoon who nodded back.

"Mmm, I'm gonna quickly go grab that other album so we can add more photos" Namjoon said leaving the room.

As Namjoon exited the studio he cursed to himself when he saw Hobi at the end of the hallway now looking at him
"Shit!" He thought.

"Oh Namjoon-ssi I thought no one was in there, I rang the buzzer but no one answered" he heard Hobi say as he walked towards him.

He looked away from Hobi trying not to give away that he was lying.

"Uh yeah sorry, we were just working on some stuff sorry Hyung" Namjoon mentally slapped himself he knew Hobi would ask to join

"Can I help with it?" Hobi asked as he jumped in front of him

"Nah it's okay Hyung we got it" Namjoon quickly added walking away before he could accidentally slip up and tell him what they were really doing.

--------

Jungkook stood in the dance studio, he had come in early so he could practice the dance piece him and Jimin were coming up with to  celebrate Hobis love of dance. They wanted to surprise him taking inspiration from Hobis previous performances to pay ode to him.

He was trying to figure out the last part when the door to the studio opened and he spotted Hobi come in.

"Crap I need to turn the music off" he thought