Stitches

Hobi POV:
Hobi sat up stretching out on the small cot he'd set up hidden in the back of a storage room. He'd managed to avoid being caught hiding out here.

Just yesterday he had to hide for a good 30 minutes squished behind a box as a staff member was searching for something.

His back was hurting from laying on the old cot, it had been a week since he walked out of the dorm leaving his members behind.

The first day he was just angry he'd driven for hours with no direction in mind.
He ended up leaving his car outside a diner and just walking hoping to calm himself.

The second day it had started to settle, he cried endlessly until he had no tears left.
He wasn't sure how he hadn't drowned with the amount of tears that had been shed.

By the third day he secretly hoped that they'd come find him begging him to come back, but no one ever came, noone ever found him.

As the fourth and fifth day went by he felt himself grow increasingly numb to the world around him, he ate nothing, did nothing. His body refused to let him stay awake any longer and so he had no choice but to go through the nightmares as he slept in the small storage room.

He folded the cot up and sat it standing against a wall so he had room to move around. He didn't really do anything but pace around. Deciding he couldn't ignore nature's call he popped his head out to see if anyone was outside.
Confident the coast was clear he quickly ran out of the storage room and into the bathroom.

Now washing his hands he refused to look in the mirror, he knew he wouldn't recognise the man looking back.
He hadn't showered in days, he was a mess, he threw up any time he had attempted to eat and you could see the weight that had already been inching off of him over the weeks really showing itself now. His face was sunken and his clothes now hung loosley on him.

He was heading up the hallway on his way back to the storage room when he heard people coming up from behind. He froze he knew those voices. He wasn't ready to see them, so he bolted but with the lack of food his body was weak and his legs gave out on him.

He looked back to see the six pairs of eyes staring at him, his mind was a mess he was sure they were looking at him with disgust right now. He got to his feet and ran to the storage room. He fumbled with the handle but it wouldn't budge, someone must have locked it while he was out.

{No, no, no no no, I have to run, I have to get out. They can't see me like this, they'll just laugh} surprisingly he found himself crying, the warm tears running down his hollowed cheeks.
He kept trying the handle banging on the door relentlessly begging for it to open even as it sat locked in front of him.

Then he felt a pair of hands grab him.

---

Bangtan POV
Jimin has been a wreck since Hobi walked out, they all had.. but Jimin had it the worst. Having watched his best friend leave them like that broke him
The members called Hobi constantly but he would never pick up, they had tried searching everywhere they think he would go but never seemed to find him.

They came across his car at a diner one day as they were doing another drive through town looking for him. Jimin and Yoongi had ran to it as soon as they'd pulled over to it when Jungkook had pointed it out.

They searched inside hoping that he was there. They turned the car upside down looking for him as if he would be hiding under a piece of paper that sat on a seat or hiding in the coins in the ash tray.

Namjoon and Jin had gone inside to ask if they had seen Hobi but the owner of the diner had told them that the car had been sitting there for days.