|| F O U R T Y- F I V E ||

I think I'm-

Thud!

What the hell? Where is this, I thought in my mind after seeing a vast area that is covered in nothing but darkness.

My gut feel emerged in my mind and before I knew it, I was off.

I was running, my breath getting heavier and heavier as I run towards an unknown thing. I felt like someone was trying to catch me, and that feeling was like in the hunt.

My spine received a cold shiver after the memory from that time. I was blanking off when a gold string was wrapped in my hands and before I knew it, I was being drag.

I felt like I was suddenly pulled by a string then it momentarily snap after I held it tightly in my hands.

My palms were red, bloody even. I didn't know what happened, I was sitting with the kids and Alec and the next thing I knew, I was suddenly out.

What exactly happened?

Who can tell me?

Who can save me?

...

"Mama!"

"Uwaa! Mama!"

The kids were crying hysterically after seeing their mom being held by their father. They were both woken up from the shout of their father and was immediately frightened.

The maids and butlers who heard their master's frantic shout immediately came and looked for the royal physician.

"Amy, take care of the kids" their master ordered Amy as she nodded and took the kids to their room.

"Gather my soldiers and the head butler here" he ordered with a menacing tone.

Minutes later, the head butler appear. "You call for me my Lord?"

"I'm entrusting the estate to you while I travel for the red witch. Seal all the doors and do not let anyone come in contact with the kids, understand?"

The head butler nodded and proceed to take great measures and ordered all the staff in the estate.

Meanwhile, Judeus is getting ready to set off  to search for the red witch. He carefully placed Iseiah on the bed, his cold demeanor long gone.

His face was devoid of emotion but if one can see his eyes, they would be terrified and might shit their pants.

He is furious.

They were planning, for endless nights he was thinking of this. But he didn't even think that this will happen, not now.

Not now that he's finally starting to admit it.

Looking at her sleeping wife, he caressed her cheeks and clasp his hand to her while stroking it. He was trying to calm down, for the sake of him, for their children.

For her.

He opened the carriage and set Iseiah on his lap, treading carefully as if she's a fragile porcelain. His eyes were dark and his lips were pinched in a thin line.

Whoever harmed his wife will wish he/she didn't live in this world.

The maids packed all the necessary equipments for their master and immediately send it to the carriage.

In just a span of 15 minutes, the young Lord and Lady was off to find the red witch.

To save their madam.

To save their life.

Who knows how much havoc the young Lord will do if something happened to their madam?

***
A bit short, eh? Don't worry tomorrow will be their travel time! They'll find the red witch don't ya worry!

Anyways, thank you so so much for the votes and reads! Please do remembere our deal, 100k reads before it finish!

I hope you can make it happen!!!! Thank you!!!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.