|| F I F T Y ||

It was chaos.

Blood dripped on his arms and head as he continued to slice on the body of her guards. His soldiers were facing the same situation, death grabbing their body as they fought over it.

Liliana was looking at the scene with a nonchalant expression, but in her eyes lay a sinister blood thirst, she was mad.

She was mad in the head.

"Liliana! You will never- cough!" He cough up blood, he knew his body well, he was weakening.

He still need her real name.

He needs to save his wife first before him.

"Kill!"

Because of his determination and his words, his soldiers attacked the whole place until nothing was left. Not even a soul of Liliana's henchman's.

He lay on the ground, he couldn't help it.

He was weak.

His soldiers were about to go to his side when a force hit them until they were thrown in the air. Their faces pale and lips smeared in blood, some had even die from the loss of blood.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you shouldn't have went to that bitch. Now, look at yourself, all bloody and a mess" she smile with her red manicured fingers on her face.

She stood up from where she was sitting and went to his side.

"W-what do you w-want to d..do" he ask, his muscles clenching tightly.

"Nothing, just wanted to look at your pretty face" she said as she admired his face.

She really did like him, after all, he's the male lead.

He's supposed to be her's.

Not that cannon fodder bitch!

She suddenly seeth in anger as she grip his bleeding shoulders and squeezed it tightly until it bleeds.

"Say you'll be mine! Say it!"

Her eyes had become crazy, she wasn't thinking anymore, and that's when he attacked.

"I can't, I...I don't know y-your name"

He was gasping in air, he need time, some more time.

"You don't know?" She had gone berserk and slapped his face. "How can you not know my name! I'm the female lead! The heroine! How dare you!"

She was mad crazy, her head was filled with anger. She was supposed to be happy, why isn't she happy?

"I'll make y-you hap...happy, tell me. Tell m...me y-your name" he was gasping from the pain and the blood loss.

But he still held out.

He needed to.

Her wide crazy eyes looked straight to him then she smiled widely, looking so creepy.

"It's Madison, my name is Madison"

Then the curse was broken the same time he gave his last breath.

...

Her usual sight of darkness has disappeared.

She didn't know but something had changed.

She didn't feel the ropes tightening on her anymore.

Nor the force that was continuously taking her soul bit by bit.

It was if she's awakening.

At that thought, she immediately ran off to chase that light. She's near, she just need another step.

And her eyes fluttered open.

She was in a daze.

After sleeping for so many days, her body was weak all over, she couldn't even stand up and sit.

"H...he-hello" her voice was like a kitten meowing.

"Oh dear! You're awake now! The fight must have finished already" an old woman said with a smile on her face.

She was frowning slightly, what is she taking about? Who is this old woman and where is she?

But first, where is her husband?

"Al-alec...where...where is h-he?"

The old lady smiled, but it was a bit sad. Why would she be sad? What happened to her?

What is going on?

***
Yehey! Happy 100k!!! We made it people! Thank you for making my wish come true!! Thank you so, so ,so so much!!!

I love all of you!!!

It'll be the second to the last chapter! Don't worry I'll be updating tomorrow.

Also, thank you for commenting that you'll be supporting me and my future book! Thank you so much!

Anyways, I hope this satisfied you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thanks a bunch!