Chapter 11

Wishing you all a Happy Republic Day.❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The place they were staying was a five-star hotel with all the modern amenities. There are over 200 single and double rooms with private bathrooms. The rooms are both comfortable and elegant with wooden furniture. There was a lot of staff available in the Hotel. After the arrival of the students, and their teachers, the staff took their luggage and directed them towards their room.

Lucas POV.

I was having a stroll near the Hotel, there I saw Emma reading a book in the garden. She was so much engrossed in her reading that she had no clue about her surroundings. Her Round doe eyes have always held me captive. I can't hold my urge to go near her. I walked towards Emma and still her attention was in that boring book.

"Umm-" I cleared my throat and still no progress.

"Emma." I yelled catching her off guard. Her Round eyes were staring at me as if I have grown two heads. Her hand was clutched tightly on her heart, and it was as if she is ready to kill me.

"You scared me you big dummy." She pouted.

"I was just trying to grab your attention. Can't I accept this much from my friend." I said in a child like voice while sitting near her on a bench.

"Well what are you reading?" I asked.

"Um I was reading a romantic novel." She said smilingly.

"Oh my God seriously why are you all girls a big fan of Romance. I Mean why not try something new like action or horror."

"I don't like violence and horror is not my cup of tea". She mumbled.

"Okay-- Can I ask you something?" I asked to which she nodded.

"What kind of a guy do you like?" I questioned while Crossing my fingers at my back.

"Me?" She thought for a while making my heart panic.

"I like a guy who is smart, hard-working, respects his parents, is Honest and is not afraid to express his feelings." She spoke with a smile on her lips.

Damm, neither am I hardworking, nor so close with my parents. And about honesty I am a big No. I can't even express how I feel. Uhh, God! why is this so tough. I groaned.

"Why what's the matter?" She inquired.

"Nothing." I replied.

"What kind of girl do you want?" She questioned.

What kind of a girl I like? How should I tell you this Emma that I like no scratch that, I think that I love a girl like you or should I say I am in love with you. I thought.

"You."

"Ha"

"Like you. I would prefer a girl like you?" I honestly said. Not only her cheeks, but her whole face turned red. Though her ears had been hidden behind her hair, it was obvious that they were as rosy as her face.

Okay I guess we should go back, and have some rest because from tomorrow the real drill will start.

I said and took her small hands in mine startling her for a second. I gently held her hands praying that she wouldn't retreat it back. Luckily I felt her getting comfortable and soon we made our way back.

---------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.