Rough Times *Chapter 35*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 35

Rough Times

Milly's POV

The party is over and I'm about to leave with Bailey.

"Where's Hal?" Bailey asked, looking around.

"Off with her news friends and boyfriend" I said, meanly. I know I'm being immature, but Hal was my best friend. Now it seems like I don't een know her. 

Bailey looks surprised. "What's up with you?"she asked.

"Hal as changed, Bailey. She's not the friend we used to know" I said.

Bailey gives me a look and then turns around again. She waves when she sees Hal.

Hal comes over to us and I just look at the ground. I don't really want to talk to her.

"I'm happy I found you guys before you left" Hal said.

"Yeah. Well we had fun! Thanks for inviting us" Bailey said.

"You're welcome! It was good seeing you guys again" Hal said.

I look up and see them hugging. They break apart and Hal looks at me.

"Bye" I said.

She looks hurt and she waves a little. 

I give a small smile and then get into Bailey's car. Bailey soon follows me and gets in the driver's seat. She looks kind of mad.

"Just because you're jealous doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to her" she said.

I look out the window and don't answer her.

Heaven's POV

I sigh as I watch Bailey and Milly drive away. I don't know why Milly is so mad.

I turn around and walk back into Lizzy's house. I find her and Travis on the couch. "Hey. Where's Kile, Jamie, and Drew?" I asked them.

"I think they are still out back" Travis said.

"Kay." I walk to the backyard and see Kile and Jamie in the pool still. "Where's Drew?" I asked them.

Kile looks up and shrugs. "Last time I saw him, he was walking inside. That was when everyone was leaving, though" he said.

"Okay." I go back inside and go into the kitchen. I find Drew sitting on the counter with his back to me. I tap him on the arm and he looks down at me. "What are you doing in here?" I asked.

He shrugs and doesn't say anything.

"What's wrong?"

"Your friends don't like me and don't like that you're dating me" he said.

I sigh and hop up onto the counter next to him. I grab his hand and squeeze it. "Don't worry about it. It's only Milly, really. She's just protective" I told him.

"Than why did she leave without hugging you or even getting near you?" he asked.

I frown and look at our hands. "I don't know. I feel like I don't even know her anymore" I admitted.

"It's because of me" he said.

"No, it's not." I can't thnk of anything else to say to him.

We sit in silence for a long time. When Jamie walks in and says Kile and her want to leave, we don't even say a word. We just get up and walk out of the house. I wave to Liz and Drew just nods. Then we all get into the car and drive home.

The next morning, I wake up and Drew's gone. I ge up and go to the bathroom. I knock and then open the door. The bathroom's empty.

I go downstairs and into the living room. He's sitting on the couch with Kile.

"Why are you guys up so early?" I asked, looking at their fresh clothes.

They both don't say anything and my forehead scrunches up.

"Are you two deaf or are you just ignoring me?" I asked, a little irratated.

Drew looks up at me and smirks. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it" he said. Then he looks back at the TV which has the news on.

"Umm... Just because you say don't worry about it, doesn't mean I'm going to stop worrying about it" I said.

"Just tell her. Let her have a fit and then we can leave" Kile said.

I glare at him and then look back at Drew.

He sighs and then says, "Kile, Spencer, Max, Travis, and I are having a guy's day out. We're leaving in a few minutes."

"Why would I throw a fit over that?" I asked.

"He didn't tell you the part that will make you mad" Kile said. He gets up, turns off the TV, and then leaves the room.

I stare at Drew and he doesn't say anything. "Are you going to tell me the part that's going to make me mad, or what?" I asked after I got impatient.

He stands up and walks to the door. "Some of the things we are going to do today are going to involve girls and humans" he said before following Kile.

My mouth drops open and my eyes widen. "What!?" I screamed. I run after him and put myself infront of him.

"Move Heaven. The guys are waiting for me" he said.

"So you're going to go off and cheat on me? And you think that's okay?" I asked. I can't believe this! Is this how he treats his girlfriends?

"Travis is doing it too."

That pisses me off. "Just because some other guy is going to cheat on his girlfriend, doesn't mean it's okay!" I yelled.

He looks down at me and he doesn't look happy. "I need to forget about everything for a while, okay? That includes you" he said before stepping around me and leaving.

I slowly drop to the ground and just sit down. It's bad enough that my old best friend is pissed off at me. Now my boyfriend doesn't want to be around me. How much worse can it get?

Hey guys! Sorry it's not very long but I thought that was a good place to stop. So I won't bore you with my life even though some of my friends joke around and say I should write a book on my life. Well if I wrote some of the things that have happened, then I could get into some trouble :) Anyways, please rate and comment! And in case you missed the last memo, it was a typo in the last chapter! I meant to put you will make my day better and not my dad better!!! Hahahaha!!! I was wondering why people kept putting dad instead of day :) Thanks for reading!