Twisted

Please don't forget to vote!
Love you readers! <3
Thank you for reading my story!
#############################
Two days before Chased...

~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

Sky and JM busted out of the steel double-doors, panting, the orange-haired guy followed behind them. The city-like area of the middle of the arena welcomed them. A clean gray road in the middle and trees with grasses beside it are stationed beside the road. All of the lights are off. The seats above the arena are eerily empty. The crack on the wall is still there.

The poor light of the moon that is covered with clouds is the only thing that gives light on the area. The stars are completely covered with dark clouds. An imminent storm is coming.

They slowly paced through the middle of the city-like arena and found nothing, but darkness.

" Alexandra said that Breanne should be here, rescuing us. " Sky said and snickered. " She's dead anyway. And Joles killed her! I will not forgive that demon! He should suffer! More than I did! "

" But it seems like our friend Breanne left us too. We'll have to handle this on our own. " JM said blankly beside Sky while gazing on the dark surroundings.

" Uhmm... g-guys, I think... " " Can you please shut! Nothing will do to stop our revenge, so if you want to leave, leave! " Sky cutted what the frantic orange-haired guy was about to say.

" But, what good will it do if you will torture him!? Yes he took everything from you! But we can fix this without being consumed in anger and rage! So please! Listen to me! You are not the only one who had many loss! " The orange-haired guy resisted and Sky turned to face him, his face grim. The orange-haired guy gulped and sweat started running from his forehead " W-we can reunite with y-your f-friend Breanne. We could form great plans to defeat them totally! Not by reckless actions! " The orange-haired guy screamed on Sky's face and Sky kept his face grim. The orange-haired guy's face is now filled with terror.

Sky grabbed the orange-haired guy's shirt below the neck using his right arm and slowly rose him up, his feet barely touching the ground. The orange-haired guy frantically gripped Sky's arm, attempting to free himself. His face is troubled. " Don't you ever order us to do. If you want to leave, leave. I'm done with you. Yes, I freed you and in exchanged you helped me. That's all you could do, so leave. " Sky said dreadfully with authority and vehemently threw him on the ground. Making him groan and ache. Sky turned his gaze on JM. " Let's continue in our pursuit, even without her. "

JM gazed down at Sky with his dark green eyes. " Of course. Now what we need is just for Joles to appear right infront of- " " I am here. Hey don't be hard on me okay? " Joles cutted from their backs that is floating on the air with his dark angelic wings. The two turned to face their opponent in his caramel-colored detective coat and black slacks. The orange-haired guy stood up, while clutching his stomach and faced Joles, barely standing.

" What did you do to my friends? " The orange-haired guy asked, still feeling the pain Sky gave to him.

" Oh, don't worry, they're lost in their tracks and after it, I thought of the first place where you will be going and anticipated everything. And it seems like you really managed to take your friend out of our control. And you came to the first place that I thought of where you will be going first after that and it seems like I'm right. " Joles said and the three just kept on listening and gazing at him. " But something's wrong. Where is the girl? "