Final Battle(1)

~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

The group of six hid behind the dark tall alley, observing all of the people's works.

The three hidden phrophecies and Ken looked puzzled.

" Are you sure that the world is near on its end? Can't you see that they are just doing their daily works normally and casually and typically? " Clark asked, sending a rising eyebrow to Breanne.

" It's the same when we came to Epiphany town. The people kautang looked normal, not until we knew that they were still under control by the red gadget on their necks. " Breanne explained. Clark's suspicious look kept still. After Breanne noticed it, she just sighed " And, we were almost caught because of it. "

" Clark, let's trust her. They know the whole situation. Let's just go on with the plan. " Allen reassured and tapped Clark' shoulder, that brought him a bit of ease.

" So the base is at the town hall, right? " Lucio asked and Breanne nodded.

" According to JM and Ken. The town hall is near the center plaza. We'll easily identify it. It's huge and has the name of the town above it. " Breanne stated.

" We'll start from there. " Ken reminded. " And please don't hurt the people as much as you can. "

" How do we sneak in with this bunch of people? " Allen asked whole peeking through the end of the alley.

" Still the same. Create a diversion. " JM said and grinned mischievously.

Breanne left to create the diversion.

After a few moments, there was then a loud explosion, making the people panick and run through the explosion site. Breanne abruptly appeared in the middle of everybody.

Their eyes glanced to her but then quickly turned to the running people.

When the road cleared and the citizen's clamor relaxed.

The group of six peeked through the end of the alley. After seeing the crowd settling around the mess, they swiftly went out of the alley and rushed to the plaza where the ivory statue of the fat-bellied mayor with a long mustache stood on the middle.

Multiple men in civilian clothing converged from the 'Y' passage.

" Here comes the seething blood! " Lucio screamed confidently and leaped on the air, his cloak waving with it.

The emerging men from the west stopped on their foot when Lucio fell infront of them in a nice posture. He quickly pulled three shurikens from his cloak and turned, throwing all of it to his enemies.

Two of the shurikens stuck deep into one of the men that made him grunt and disappeare into particles. One of it slit one's neck hat made blood flow through his shirt, before totally turning into floating colorful particles.

Fireballs suddenly rushed to his direction. Lucio swiftly leaped, turning on the air to avoid all of it, merely reaching his cloak.

Lucio fell infront of his group that halted infront of their enemies. Other men from the other road joined their enemies.

All of them fixed their fighting stances.

Breanne called whispered long enchantments and a two-bladed sword appeared floating infront of her. She grabbed it with her two hands and prepared for battle.

JM pulled his necklace out harshly, closed his eyes and a black smokey sword appeared in his hands.

Allen magicked his green shining now with a red gem on the centre and pulled the string out, and a green arrow formed.