Celebrations!

......1 year later......
~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. The ceiling met my gaze.

I snapped the alarm off and went off my bed.

I quickly went to brush my teeth and took a bath. After the refreshing bath, I wore my uniform on and faced the mirror.

I look presentable though.

I quickly wore my black pants and took the orb necklace on the bedside table. I stopped rushing and took the frame with the picture of Alexandra.

I placed my hand on the glass that leads to her face. " You'll always be in our hearts. " I said softly and smiled.

" Sky! You'll be late! " Mother's voice echoed from downstairs.

" I'm coming! " I answered and placed the frame back on its place and rushed to the door.

After wrenching the door open and pulling it in, I took a last gaze in my room. I sighed in relief.

It's good to be back!

I swiftly closed the door and rushed downstairs.

Mother's warm eyes welcomed me. " Good you're awake. "

" What do we have for breakfast!? " I chirped and sat on the chair next to the dining table. My bag sat next to me.

" Scrambled eggs and bacon. " Mother said as she started placing the meal on the table.

These are very delicious! Even by just looking at it!

Because of my eagerness to eat, I swiftly took the spoon and fork and started eating.

Mom's food are always delicious! It's like I'm floating on the sky!

I quickly finished my food gratefully and placed the spoon and fork on the plate.

" Take care son. " Mother said from my back.

I stood up from my chair and hugged her freely. " I love you mom. "

I felt her shriek but hugged me back after it. " I love you too. " She said gently and we freed from each other's hug.

" I need to leave! Bye! " I said and swiftly took my bag, rushing to the door. I swiftly walked out of our front yard and breathed the smell of fresh air.

It's really good to be back...

After the queen deviola died, Ray escaped and all of the demons retreated.

Where did they go? Like as if we still care.

We took Alforo/my father back and after regaining his powers again, he just said goodbye and left again, without any trace.

The people were back to normal, and luckily...
... the war between the army of Laurasia and the people of Ausfur did not cause any death.

It's just as when we left and go back to our respective homes. The people started working with each other to renovate the broken infrastructures and buildings. And that includes Majestic High. And today is 'back to school'.