1. The beging

BROOKES P.O.V.
As I wake up I slip into my favorite pair of ripped jeans with my camo belt that has sparkly guns on it , my pink John Deere shirt and some socks with horses on them. Last but not least I put on my brown and teal cowboy hat and my brown worn out cowboy boots. I tip toe down stairs trying not to wake up Alex or Sadie. As I reach the kitchen I realize that Alex is outside on the swing. I open the door, walk out and sit next to her. "Hey" I say looking at her cup with coffee in it. "None for me" I say making puppy dog eyes. "Fine I'll grab you some" she says and walks into the house. She comes back out smiling and hands me a cup and I slowly drink it. We talk and laugh about random stuff. She's 16, two years older then me so I go and talk to her about everything from boys to how to get a faster barrel time. When I was 10 our (me and Sadie are sisters) parents died in a car accident it was a terrible loss Sadie was only 9 . After that Alex's parents steps I. And took care of us. After a few years we all moved out together. All the way from New Hampshire to Montana. "You go wake up Sadie so we can feed the horses" Alex says. As I trudge up the stairs I bang on Sadie's door yearling "WAKE UP OR IM CALLING CHASE AND TELLING HIM YOU LOVE HIM" (Chase is the boy she likes) "IM GETTING UP" she yells back. "Yeah right" Alex says. Sadie is the one who is always late. Not just sometimes, every time. We have learned to deal with it. I mean I kind of have to she is my sister. We hear a few loud thuds and can tell she finally got out of bed! I run back up the stairs realizing that I forgot my phone. I grab it and see I have three text from my friend, Jackson that I have know for 3 years. People always joke about us being "together" but we're just friends. Almost every girl I have met has liked him. I haven't. Not yet anyways! I mean if he asked me out I would probably say yes, I mean he's not that bad lookin. But anyways he has a girlfriend, she one of those fake country girls that I just wanna slap in the face. She wears she booty shorts and her tied up plaid shirt just barley covering her. Ughhh I don't get why he likes her and she's a complete jerk. When he's not around SHES is like the devil, to everyone.