"You will..."

"What are you doing here? I thought that I would never see you again!" Then we hugged each other like we were good good friends, it was kinda strange to me.

"Well my mother its in the fifth floor getting operated to her arm and I'm here waiting for her. Now you."

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend..."

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know... He was at my house and I turned my face to answer to the phone and when I looked to him again, he was covered in blood."

"Oh Jesus... That sounds really strange"

"I do know that!"

We heard someone screaming his name from the end of the hall.

"Well it's my turn, see ya around lady." And he kissed my cheek.

The truth is that I was so confused about what was going on right there with Vincent. That guy must have some connection to me... It's the only explanation for all this strange acts.

"Are you with Michael Davon?" Asked a woman with a white shirt on.

"Yes... Is he ok?"

"Come with me, the doctor needs to talk to you."

We went into the doctor's office and I sat on a chair.

"Good afternoon miss Davon, how are you today?"

"Good afternoon doctor, well I'm a little bit confused and scared with all this."

"In some way you should be scared with what is going on with Michael..."

"Why sir?"

"Well Michael has some problems with his health, and, lady, he as a disease that could be a big problem for each of you two..."

"What?"

"Michael has cancer, my lady, his not in a stable position right now..."

The world just felt apart on that moment. I didn't know how to react to that. Michael has cancer... My heart just broke in million pieces... I couldn't control myself so I started to cry and shaking...

"Miss, calm down"

"Can I see him?"

"Let me see... You can, just let me contact my friends... It's ok! Follow me"

I got up quickly and me and the doctor started running down the hall to go to michael's room. I arrived and I saw his beautiful pale face... It was like he was dead... He was barely breathing and when I saw all that, my heart just stopped.

"I will leave you too alone..." And the doctor closed the door.

It was not a good day... My sweet boyfriend, my everything, was on that bed... Like a statue, he couldn't move: he couldn't raise his arm, move his lips, say "I love you"... He was just dead. Nothing went wrong so he should be ok... He should be able to stand up and raise me in the air.

Time was running out and I was in that room, staring with tears on my eyes to that boy, to my boy. I was suffering and feeling empty at that moment. Emptiness... Such a cruel feel.

The night was over and the sun was starting to show up. I did not sleep all night so my eyes were like bombs... I was holding his left hand when I fell something... It was him!

"A... Alis... Alison..."

"Shh baby, don't speak, it's ok I'm here for you..."

"Where am I?"

"You're in good hands, believe me baby, you will be better" and I started to cry... Pain dominated my soul and I couldn't feel any better.

"I need to tell you someth... Something..."

"What sweet?"

"I have a little prob... Problem since my 5 years old..."

"I already know that. It's alright I will take care of you..."

"No, I won't live any longer baby... I am sick..."

"You will..."