"You?..."

Vincent's look:

Michael is a complete dick. He has done so many bad things to Alison and she keeps forgiving him just because he has cancer? I know that it's not good to abandon a person in that situation but he's the worst.

I looked into her eyes. She was crying and she didn't stop, even when I hugged her. She's so sad and mad and angry and lost... She needs something.

"I need something to make me happy..." She said, "I do need it!"

She picked the phone and she phoned to her boyfriend. I put my hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be ok, you'll see."

"Michael... We need to talk..." She stand up and leave the room.

I stayed where I was, I look to the mirror in front of me. Why?... I couldn't have done such a thing. Interrupt a girl's life like this... It was my fault. But I wasn't worried at the moment because I knew that breacking with Michael was the better thing to do to her.

She came back to the room, she grabbed her jacket and she leaves the house. She didn't said a word... It was horrifying. I called the waiter and I order to clean the dinner table and to prepare a room for me. I was about to tumble down...

I really love that girl. She is the perfect girl to me, the one that I want to marry, the one I want to build a family with. The one.

Five minutes later, someone knocked the door, I went there and I opened the door. It was her.

"You?..." I said surprised.

"Me." And she kissed me hard. I kissed her back because I was in love with her and I want to do it more than ever.

I took her to the room, that I ordered to prepare, and I laid her on the bed. It was just too good for me. I started to take of her clothes, and she started to take off mine. Then she stopped and she stared at me for seconds.

"We can't." She said. "We can't do it..."

"Why?" And I kissed her. "We can't resist to it..." And I kissed her more and more.

"Fuck!" Was the last word coming out from her mouth.

I finally woke up and she was right beside me. She's beautiful when she's sleeping. I woke her up with a morning kiss, I knew that she loves that.

As she looked at me she made a sudden look like she was surprised to see me there.

"Good morning lady..." I said as smooth as I could.

"What happened yesterday, we couldn't..." She dressed herself up and she ran downstairs. I stayed where I was and, when I closed my eyes, I heard the front door closing. It was her, lefting the house.

I was such a dick head. Why did I done that? So many questions and no answers. I can feel it, but I can not describe it.