chapter 4

2 years later
Yeah! Its been 2 years to that terrible accident. That accident which ate my papa and my brother.
I miss them. I seriously miss them.
That day when I was gawking at my dress in my room Api came crying to me saying that papa's car met with an accident and Zarar and his father took them to hospital and I felt earth moving under my feet.
We went to hospital. I saw papa and Ali's lifeless bodies there .
Everyone was crying. I was numb totally numb. Realization hit me when I saw mom bursting in tears clenching dad's collar.
I can't cry. I can't tears started rolling down my cheeks. I CAN'T CRY I CAN'T I HAVE TO BE STRONG. YEAH I HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR MOM AND API.I screamed inside although I want to scream outside so that this world can hear me.
I went out of the room cause I can't see my Ali and dad like this. Not talking to me any More..
I was drinking water in the lobby of hospital when a nurse came towards me.
"Umm.. Are you one the relative of Mansoor Tayyab?"
She asked me while eyeing me top to bottom then I remembered that I was still in my nikkah garara.
Ignoring my appearance I answered her.
"Yes! I am his daughter."
"Ohh OK let me know one thing.
Are you Sara Mansoor or Miral Mansoor?"
"I m Miral Mansoor."
"OK good . I want to give you this."
She opened her bag and gave me a memory card. I looked at her confused.
"What is this?"
"Well it seems to be a memory card. When they brought them here your father was alive so he recorded something in it and gave me this and said " please give this to miral ,my daughter and tell her that her father loves her so much more than himself he can't do wrong with her please be patient and listen this clip. When she will play this clip I may not be there to console her but tell her to be strong for her mother and sister."
And she left.
"Papaa...."
I broke down into tears holding that card near my heart.
Its a fact he is still with me and I love him even more now.
I closed my dairy and stand up and put that in my side tables drawer.
"Miral sana Api is ready you are still here."
To be continued...