Chapter 9

Happy reading beautifuls...

Heart: He likes you!
Brain: Are you for real?
Can it be possible??

Zarar's p.o.v

"Mom first married hrr because of you guys now you want me to be her driver then sorry it can't be possible."
I said annoyingly to mom sipping my coffee.

"Zara beta it's a ritual that bride has to go to her paternal  home after reception. I am just asking you to take her."
Mom was again and again repeating the same line.

"I am not going with her anywhere.  End of discussion!"
I threw newspaper on table and stood up and took my coat from sofa to leave for office.

"What's going on here?"
My steps halted in air on hearing dada jan's voice.

"Dad he is not taking Miral to her mom's.  It's ritual you know."
Mom complained to dada Han who glared at me folding his arms on chest.

"What's this Zarar?"

"Dad Han I have work and besides I am least interested in being her driver."
I said making face.

"I will ask Ahmed and he will manage everything and about being her driver then you have to behave cause she is your wife."
Dada jan said sternly.

"But.."

"No buts you are taking her with you. That's final!"
Dada Han declared.

"Fine! If she comes downstairs in next 2 minutes I will take her or else I am already late."
I said smirking cause inknew she must be sleeping by now.

"I am ready!"
My smirk faded away on hearing her voice.

I turned around and now my jaw was touching ground seeing her standing there all ready in simple outfit.

I moved towards her and poked her arm.

"Are you for real?"
I asked being shocked.

"Yes!!"
She said being confused and moved back.  I too retreated my hand back.

Gosh Zara! What were you doing?

I facepalmed myself in my head.

"Now aren't you getting late?? Mr. Zara?"
She whispered with a meaningful smile in front of dada jan and mom.

I glared at her and moved towards main gate shoving my phone in my pocket.
________

Miral's p.o.v

He dropped me at mom's place surprisingly without any drama.

I was more stunned when he behaved all caring and respectfully with mom and even accepted her offer of having dinner at her place.

Now I was cutting last glances at dinning table which I decorated with many dishes cooked by me and Rushna.

Mom and Rushna were already seated but didn't start having food.