VI

Elise smiled brightly, her eyes shone with admiration and love as the man entered the room. His body held not an ounce of sweat that indicated he had gone afar and back.

She stared lovingly at him with a big smile. She had missed him. Her heart had ached every second without him. It had been pure torture for the Omega.

"Evening my Regina."

He leaned down towards her and she stared up at him in anticipation. She had a shy smile and blush painting her features.

He slowly placed a finger blow her chin to keep it there and then he cupped the back of her head threading fingers through her dark brown hair.

Her rose coloured lips looked ravishing, delicious, tasty. They resembled a sweet red apple.

Elise stared into his dark eyes. The slow pace made her feel needier however it also created an atmosphere of romance. His slow thought out movements made her heart flutter and soar.

His fingers rested on her pale skin that differed from the usual deeply tanned skin of some wolves in her pack.

The romantic atmosphere was beautiful. All that was missing was some music, rose petals and candles but she did not care. All she could think about was how amazing he was. He was so strong and attractive. His touch was aphrodisiac, it was a drug, it tempted the Omega beyond what she thought was possible.

He leaned towards her and she steeled herself, forcing herself to not lick her lips in lust.

Then he caught her.

Her body hit the mattress and he sat on her. His hands moved to hold her wrists to the pillow as if he was scared she would flee. Despite being overcome by his wolf nature the man made sure to be cautious with his mate. She was still bedridden and weak.

He could tell she was an Omega which meant she healed slower. She had to be loved with gentleness but he was not entirely gentle in nature. He had no sadistic desires towards her but he could not just be gentle like vanilla. He was a man who would make sure his mate knew who she belonged to.

The Omega was overtaken with desire.

His lips devoured hers.

His tongue danced on her lips and a canine may or may not have nibbled on her bottom lip as well.

He moved fast but he was not sloppy. His lips were firm and they showed some kind of experience and practice that drove her mad. Mad with lust and some parts jealousy. He was hers right? She wished he could be.

Eventually she was forced to try stop him. She had yet to properly recover and kissing him for so long at his speed and the ferocity and power he did it at was hard to keep up with.

She turned her head, lucky that he had not even gotten to the next part of kissing.

He frowned at his little mate. How could she not enjoy his show of affection? He never showed affection. He was being the most gentle he had ever been.

She panted and heaved and he smirked as he realised what had happened. He had no idea she was so inexperienced or maybe she was just weak from injury but either way he enjoyed having an effect on her.

He gently rose from her and she sat up whimpering. She wanted his touch still but he knew she needed to rest.

He glanced at the uneaten food and then glared at her. Angry that his mate was not eating. She had to eat for when he eventually pupped her. She had to be able to sustain herself and another life force. If she was to do that she had to eat right.

She shrunk back scared by his threatening gaze or glare that was directed straight at her. She just wanted to kiss him. Was that so bad? His touch was very nice and warm and made her feel nice and bubbly inside.

"Why did you not eat Regina?"

"I-I was too weak to get the food," she said shyly and he noticed he had put it on a desk a lot too far for her to reach whilst bed ridden.

"I'm so cruel aren't I?" He sighed taking the plate.

"No you're not," she defended him.

He smiled and sat beside her.

"Open up."

She sat on her knees and opened her mouth letting him feed her, giggling when he missed her mouth terribly and sometimes closing her mouth when he tried to put the food in her mouth. Just to spite him and play with him.

He tickled her neck and she opened her mouth each time she denied him entry to her mouth.

By the end she was a laughing, giggling mess and he was smiling for the first time ever.

He placed the plate aside and pulled her onto his lap and combed through her hair with his fingers.

He had always believed a mate was only useful for power and pups and pleasure but he felt so different having her. She was so beautiful and he enjoyed her presence and loved her so much.

She was his ray of sunshine. His beautiful little light and goddess to give him joy and happiness.

He began to lick her face, cleaning any food that he messed and she only giggled more.

"Hold still," he grunted.

"Stop it," she laughed.

She pushed away from him playfully and got to her feet and stopped.

He watched as her eyes teared up before her legs crumbled like dust beneath her to the ground.

He quickly slid to the ground and caught her before she hit it.

He held her tight as she whimpered and cried. His poor little Regina hurt by those she trusted most.

Those who had remained in the castle of the lycans, the few that had remained over the many many centuries guarding him, were training the pack members who had chosen to surrender from the Nightcry pack. Anyone who wished to be a guard or had been one was taken to be trained regardless of sex. Everyone else was to be given jobs.

Anna and René were being trained in a prison cell by the head of the household. She was a lycan as well and had lived through the years and was already fiercely loyal to the new Queen.

The Lycan King placed his mate on the bed and kissed her cheek before undressing till his boxers and climbing in the bed. He laid behind her with arms wrapped tightly around her.

He knew his closeness to her would reduce her pain at least a bit.

He placed his head in her neck taking in her scent. He rubbed her neck a bit knowing she was ticklish and she giggled. He loved that little adorable giggle.

She turned over and pressed herself into him and he smiled. She was smaller than him by far and she looked like a little puppy.

He felt her soft lips as she tried to move up with her eyes closed and stupidly kissed his collar bone instead of his cheek.

She then curled back into him not even being aware of her misjudgment but it was not like either of them cared.

A/N

So my school closed yesterday because of Coronavirus. Good news: I am actually allowed to stay in bed nearly all day now. Bad news: well Coronavirus and my teachers have decided the internet is a perfect way to still give us our work.