5 ~ September 3rd 2020

"VOTING!" That was how Copper chose to start the meeting of the Fairfield High Event Committee. She was talking about prom preparations, as they often came before any of the other smaller parties.

     The scream caught the attention of the room and all motion ceased instantly. Wally stopped pushing Nicky around in the rolley chair, Saph and Archie stopped squeezing over a Destiel fan art, and Dolly, in her bootcut jeans, shot her hand in the air. She waved it frantically until Copper asked,

     "Yes, Dolly?"

      "I know we haven't had any new members since our upperclassmen graduated. Welp, I got us a freshmen!" Dolly announced proudly.

     Everybody's faces lit up at the news. They were all juniors and super excited to train in an underclassmen.

     "I reckon he's over talkin' to Mrs. Marning right now." Mrs. Marning was the art teacher, and she oversaw prom prep. "His name is Sam,"

     "Thank you Dolly, really, but we need to talk about... " Copper started but paused to write on the whiteboard behind her. "VOTING!" She presented the word proudly on the board.

     "Yeah, yeah, Copper. We know the drill. The importance of all the theme polls. Everybody needs a say," Nicky started in exasperation. "Yadda yadda yadda!" Wally joined with him.

     They were twins with matching faces, but each's hair was dyed differently. Nicky's was silver, while Wally's was dark red. The school only allowed "natural" hair colors, so they were cutting it as close as they could. They were also super big weebs, always unnerved by the Hitachine twins in Oaran Host Club. The Smirnov twins were fairly normal brothers. Their name was Russian, as their dad was Russian. Grandma Smirnov was a real hoot.

     Dolly was The Horse Girl.™Not much else can be said about that.

     Copper Reynolds was ginger. Of course, her real name was not Copper, but Emma. Nobody called her Emma. Not even her parents.

     Copper huffed at the twin's antics. Before she could scold them, the door opened. There stood a very nervous freshman, Sam Hallward. Everybody turned to look.

    "Hiya, Sammy!" Dolly greeted him.

     In an instant, the whole room's eyes were ripped from the freshman and over to the now SCREECHING fan girls in the corner. Saph and Archie.

     "Oh my god, Dolly! That sounded exactly like Dean Winchester!" Saph yelled.

     "Yeah, you know, Supernatural?!" Archie added.

     The two were toxic fan girls. Their fried could be heard for miles.

     Sam Hallward didn't want to be there. It wasn't that he was shy, necessarily. It was as simple as his stomach hurting when he was around people. It literally made him feel sick. His mom forced him to join a club and Dolly had approached him. He just hoped he could get used to these people soon so the knots in his stomach would loosen. He had social anxiety, fit with a proper therapist, drugs, and everything. No he didn't want to be there one bit.

     "Great to have you, Sam" Copper smiled warmly, an amazingly motherly leader. "You're just in time to learn about the importance offf..." she walked to her board and pointed. "VOTING!"