chapter 4

Adrein was sat beside me during the whole time. My eyes were fixed on the books and his eyes were fixed on my face. I could feel his warm gaze on me.  I don't know why suddenly he was behaving so weird. I was tired and finally I gave up.

"What!!" I whispered glaring at his face. He smirked leaning back on the chair.

"What!!??" He asked with that devilish grin on his face.

"Seriously!! What the hell is your problem Adrien" I said slightly raising my voice. The grin on his face changed into seriousness. He leaned on his desk and grabbed a pen from my hand. He started drawing something on my notebook. I was looking at his every action. I didnt know that he was an artist. Well, we both shared same interest.His fingers were moving rapidly on the notebook and soon his drawing turned out into a sketch. A sketch of my face. My mouth opened in aww. My heart started to race.

"So you were asking about my problem" he slowly said with his thick soothing voice. He smiled looking at the sketch and than turned his attention towards me.

"I got so many problems Eve.." Damn..my name sounds so sexy on his lips.

" and you are my solution" he whispered in my ear. His warm breathe fanning on my bare neck. I looked at him without uttering a word. The bell rang and i quickly putted my things in my bag and ran out of the class without looking at him.

********

It was finally lunch time and I was hungry. Whenever i felt sad or in tension I got hungry. I putted my things in the locker and waited for Sarah. I felt like some was looking at me I turned around no one. Maybe ,I am over thinking.

" Eve," Sarah walked out with Nora. They both had the same class.

"Hye,guys" I waved my hand.

"How's your classes" Sarah asked.

"Good" I said skipping about the weird part with Adrien.

"I bet you will love here" Nora smiled and I simply nodded my head.

"Hye, girls" Ethan walked following Layla behind him. He stopped and gave quick pack on Sarah's lips.

"Where were you guys " Sarah asked.

"Mrs. Daisy and her same first day of school lectures" Layla shrugged her shoulder.

"I hate her classes" Nora said.

"Let's go,I am hungry" Sarah said holding Ethan's hand. We all walked towards the cafeteria.

We grabbed the lunch from the counter and walked towards empty chairs. We all sat on the chairs and started munching our food. I took a big bite from my chicken sandwich because I was feeling so hungry.

"They are back" Nora said looking at someone behind me. I turned around to look at the direction where Nora pointed. I squinted my eyes to have a clear view of the two boys who just arrived. They both were giving high five to Adrien. Everyone looking at them in shocked and surprised. One of the guy in blue T-shirt had tatoos on his left arm and a piercing on his lip. While the other guy in white shirt he was looking little descent. His hair were nicely set and he also wore formal brown shoes. Yep!!

My eyes landed on Adrien. He was looking dashing in black outfit with orange jacket. He run his hand in his messy hair and his eyes landed on me. Our gaze met with each other. Those two boys also looking at our direction. He put his hands in his pocket and that look on his face was so intense that I quickly avert my gaze.

"Who are they" I asked focusing on my sandwich.

"They both are Adrien's best friends, the guy in the blue T-shirt,his name is Nick while the other one..he is Danish" Ethan said looking at that guys. I didn't turned around because I didn't want my self to caught again in those hypnotizing eyes of Adrien.

'' They are hot" Nora said.

"Yeah, she had crush on Danish" Layla chuckled.

"Shut up" Nora elbowed her.

" They are dangerous" Sarah said shrugging her shoulders. The smile on Ethan's lips faded away into a deep thought.

"What happened" I asked.

"Long story, tell you later" Layla said. I looked at Ethan's face. He was looking towards Adrien with concern on his face.

"Where's Adam and Sam" Sarah asked to break the silence between us. Adam was Layla's boyfriend while Sam was Nora's.

"They are preparing their football schedule,probably busy with the coach" Layla said gulping the apple juice. I finished my sandwich and got up.

"Where are you going" Ethan asked.

"I have to submit my old school documents at the registration office" I said picking my tray.

"I'll come with you" Ethan asked.

"Its ok,you guys eat i will I'll meet you at PT class" i said.

"Ohk.." They nodded. I putted my tray in the bin and took a last glance in Adrien. Damn!! He was looking at me. I hurriedly walked out from the cafeteria and walked towards my locker. I grabbed my bag and proceed to registration office. I submitted the copy of my document's and putted the originals in the file. I turned to put the file in my bag suddenly I bumped into someone and all my document's scattered on the floor.

"Shitt!!" I cursed leaning on the floor.

"I am so sorry" I heard a deep voice. I looked up. Our eyes met with each others. His eyes were a pale blue, his hair a golden blond that was a little too long and curled by his ears. He helped me to collect the papers. He was hot.

"Sorry, I was in hurry and I didn't see you" he said.

"Its ohk" I said putting the papers in the file.

"I am Liam" He said putting a wide smile on his face.

"I am Evelyn" I replied.

"Are you new here " he asked getting up from the floor. He extended his hand towards me. I look at his hand for a second.

"Yeah,I just moved here" I said getting up from the floor holding his hand.

"Yeah, I rarely see pretty girls here" He flirted.

"Is this a compliment " I said putting a file in the bag. He chuckled folding his hands on his chest.

"You are beautiful,sorry I mean I am not flirting but really you are..beautiful" he said .I tuck my hair strand behind my ear to avoid the blush on my face.

"Liam!!" A guy shouted far from the  door wearing shorts and Jersey. He looked at the guy.

"Well, I have to go . I'll see you later" He said. I nodded my head.

"And it nice to meet you" he smiled and walked towards the guy. I looked at him going. Damn,,this town was full of good looking guys.

*********

Sorry fort the short chapter

#Stay safe#stayathome