Chapter -8

Adrien's POV

Her soft lips moved along with mine. She was with me,she was in my arms. I never felt like this before. The memories were still fresh when I first saw her. She was scared and frightened. I never saw her before. She must be new in the town. Her beautiful eyes were blinking with fear.

We broke the kiss and she looked into my eyes. There were sparkles in her eyes but confusion also.

"What happened" I asked rubbing my finger on her cheek.

"Why are you doing all this" she suddenly asked. She sat straight and looked into my eyes.

"Because I like you Eve" I said. She was surprised by my sudden confession. Her lips trembled to speak. She pressed her lips together.

"You can ask me anything Eve" I said sitting beside her.

"I thought you hate me because all the previous incidents and I..I was just a charity case for you" she said. Her eyes moistened and that thing broke my heart.

"Hye..I never hate you even you are one of the special person of m life and I am so sorry whatever I said to you but trust me Eve I never wanted to say you that thing but I had to " i said holding her hand. She raised her eyebrow.

"You had to " she said. Tears dropped on her soft cheek.

"Hey..don't cry" I cupped her face in my palms.

"Listen to me Eve!!please" I said and she silently nodded her head.

"You know what Eve! when I first saw you in the woods,that beautiful frightened Eve who rang the bell of my heart" I said smiling and a chuckle escaped from her lips.

"And right at that moment the sudden urge of meeting you in the future increased in my heart and luckily I met you again at our house in my room" I said.

"I was happy and confused but when I knew that my dad was involving you in his plans I got so angry. That room was nothing for me but I didn't wanted you to get involved in between me and dad's dispute" I said.

"And it was the only way to get you out from all that mess and I am so sorry that I hurt you and trust me Eve it even hurt me so much,I avoided to came home so that I couldn't see the hurt on your face" I said. She blinked her eyes.

"Do you trust me" I asked. She looked at me for a second and then quickly kissed on my cheek. She blushed so hard that I couldn't control my laugh.

"I believe you but why you got yourself in bad stuffs "she asked.

"What kind of bad stuffs" I asked.

"The things which everyone said" she said.

"you need to quit listening to the rumors Eve. They don'thave the slightest clue about me and who I am." I said.

"Hmm,well i am new here and I don't know you very well" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, tell you what. I'll give you permission to ask me whatever you want. I'll answer as honestly as I can, but I get to do the same with you." I asked while laying on the mat.She looked surprised. She think for a while and than asked.

"Do you used drugs" she asked.

"Gonna go straight for the heavy questions first, are you?"i laughed.

"Might as well." She was waiting for my answer as if she were looking for me to deny all the rumors and lie about me.

"nope,I never."She seemed shocked by my completely honest reply.

"really,than why they sent you to rehab center" she asked making her eyes wide.

"Well, I yeah I can agree about the rumor that I am a bad boy and its kinda true but I never ever used drugs. My biggest mistake was that I made some bad friends I thought they were my well wishers but I was wrong. They framed me and everyone thought I was a drug addict even my dad didn't believe me" I said.