Chapter-5

Almost two weeks passed since I started the school. I tried hard to avoid Adrien. I always went to the class earlier so that I do not have to sit with Adrien but he always got a chance to sit with me in the arts class. He just sat beside me without uttering a word during whole class and got busy in his paintings. I must say he was passionate about arts.

I always went to school with Ethan and also came back with him. Our friendship was getting stronger but he seems little worried whenever he find Adrien with his friends. Adrien always came late at home. Uncle Joseph came back home and he was so mad at Adrien because I gave back him his room. Things getting worse between Adrien and uncle Joseph.

It was Friday and I came back from school with Ethan. I went to my room  took a long shower and changed into white T-shirt and blue denim shorts. I wore my slippers and walked towards kitchen to eat something. I grabbed a instant noodles pack and made noodles with me and Ethan. I also warmed some backed chicken.

I was busy in the kitchen when I heard some noises in the living area i peeked from the kitchen and found Adrien with his friends. He saw me and a devil smirk appeared on his lips. His friends also noticed his gaze. They all walked to the kitchen.

"So you are the Eye catcher Eve!!" Nick said pulling a chair and making himself comfortable. Danish also sat beside him. I looked at Adrien who stood behind both of then leaning on the wall.

"Its Evelyn " I said getting the plates from the drawer.

"But we will call you Eve!! Its kind a cute" Danish chuckled. I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah!! How about eye candy Eve!!" Nick grinned. Seriously. I shrugged my shoudler glaring at them both.

"Enough boys!!" Adrien said placing his hands on their shoudler. Adrien's gaze was fixed on my face. They both get up.

"Sorry Eve!! we both were just irritating you" Danish said.

"See you later" Nick said and walked out with Danish. I put the noodles on the plate while glancing at Adrien.

"Do you want some" I asked. He smiled nodding his head and walked towards me. He stood infront me trapping me between his hands.

"White suits you" he whispered near my ear. We both looked at each other for whole freaking minute.

"And black is not your color" I said pushing him and quickly picked the plates in my arms.

"Really, but I know a girl who admired me alot in black" he winked. I tried hard to control my smile and walked towards the living area.

"Eve" he called me. I stopped and took a deep breathe. I turned around and looked at his gorgeous face.

"Yeah!!" I said.

"Ah..nothing" he said nervously rubbing his neck. Adrien is nervous..weird...!! 

"Can I go now" I said looking at him. He nodded his head and I walked towards Ethan's room. I opened his room door with my leg and entered inside.

"hye girl!!! I said and put the plates on the table.

"Ah!!I was hungry" Ethan said grabbing a plate from the table.

"So what are we doing on Saturday" I asked eating a spoon full of noodles.

"Party!!" Ethan said.

"Really,where??" I asked.

"At Nora's boyfriend's house,trust me you'll love this party" Ethan said excitedly.

"We'll see " I said.