Chapter-10

Few months later....

Adrien's POV

"Why the hell she kissed you" Eve glared putting her hands on her chest.
I shook my head and grabbed her waist.

"I told you thousands of times and now I'm saying you again,I don't even know her"I said resting my head on her shoulder.

"Seriously" she faked a chuckle.

"Haven't you enjoyed her smooch" she said  pushing me away.

"Eve..baby!!!stop behaving like a kid"I said walking towards her.

"Go away!!" She said and closed the door on my face.

"Eve! please" I tapped on the door. I knew she was not going to open the door. I sighed and walked towards my room. It been a whole week since that kissing incident happened. We won a football match and some random girl came and hugged me from behind. I thought it was Eve. I turned her around and without wasting a second she placed her lips on mine. I tried to pushed her away but it was too late because Eve saw everything and from that day she so was so mad at me. 

********

Next day I woke up early. I knew at that time Eve go for walking. I went to her room packed her stuff and put the bags on my pickup. I drive to the road where she went for walk. I saw her walking on the side of the road. I stopped the car near her and get out from the car.

"Adrien..what are you.." before she completed her words I picked her in bridal style and threw her on the front seat. Yeah..I literally threw her. I quickly sat inside and locked the doors.

"Adrien!!what are you doing" she shouted trying to open the car door.

"Let me out now" she said,her face all red.

"Not now sweetheart"I smiled speeding the car.

"Where are we going?” she asks, as I indicate to get off the highway.

I grin, lifting my brows as I look over at her. “Somewhere cool.”

"You are impossible Adrien" she rolled her eyes throwing her hands in the air.

"Don't you think that I'll forgive you " she raised her eyebrow.

"I know you'll" I said.she narrowed her eyes.

"What if would be on your place and some guy would kissed me" she asked.

"I would definitely break every single bones of him" I said greeting my teeth thinking about someone kissed my girl.

"Woow,.how narrow minded you are" She laughed.

"I am not narrow minded, but yeah I must say that you are acting like child" I said.

"That girl came to me and kissed me but you were standing there and did nothing,you didn't even protect me" I said. Her mouth wide opened.

"What!!!!don't look at me like that. if I can protect you than why not you, I can't hit a girl but you sure can" I said.

"That girl physically abused me in front of everyone and my girlfriend did nothing and instead of doing anything she is now blaming me for everything" I said in a breathe. She looked at me dumbfounded. She opened her mouth to speak but words didn't came out from her mouth.

She looks out the window. After fifteen minute drive we stopped at restaurant near a hill.

"Are you not going to talk to me" I said looking down at her in time to catch the eye roll. But she’s smiling and I watch as she takes in the view we’ve come up here for.