Chapter 5

Three months later

Three months later

         EVER SINCE AVA'S BEEN hanging around the Cullens she's been more happy. She really liked them because they didn't judge her and were nice to her. Rosalie was still taking some time to get used to her but she didn't mind her.

Her and Emmett got closer and they talked to each other a lot. Emmett had gotten her number from her the day she helped him study. She told him if he ever needed help again to just call her. Which was what he did at first but then the two started talking and getting close with each other.

They texted each other everyday and every night. It kinda started to scare Ava because she felt like she started liking him and she didn't like that one bit.

Emmett still haven't took Ava out on that date yet and she was happy about it because she didn't want to have to deal with Milo.

"You look happy." Bella said to Ava across the room.

Ava was currently at Bella's house and they were getting ready to go out to Port Angels together to go out to eat. Ava had no money but Bella insisted on paying and would not take no for an answer.

"Don't know what your talking about." Ava said back to her as she looked back down at her phone seeing that she'd gotten another message causing her to let out a small smile.

"You texting Emmett?" Bella asked and Ava quickly scoffed.

"No." She said lying. Bella quickly came over snatching Ava's phone out of her hand.

"Aww what are you guys talking about." Bella said smiling looking down at the text while Ava tried to get her phone back.

"Bella give it back." Ava said trying to reach for it while Bella tried her best to not let her grab it.

"Im gonna say something cheesy so get ready? - E. Oh God go ahead - A. You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, they look just like the ocean - E. Yep your right that was very cheesy, I feel like one of those girls in the movies whose crush just confessed to them - A. Oh so I'm your crush now? - E. Maybe but the world will never know - A." Bella read out loud quickly handing Ava her phone back. "That was so cute oh my god. You guys totally like each other."

Bella was fully aware Emmett liked Ava. He loved her in fact.

"Oh shut up. I don't like anyone and besides-"

"Your with Milo, yes I know." Bella said sighing.

She knew it would be hard to make Ava leave him. Because Bella knew Ava was scared of him and she couldn't tell her dad because she knew Ava wouldn't confess or admit to Milo hitting her because of how terrified she was and how Milo had mentally trained her to respond to situations like that.

But Ava did like Emmett but she wouldn't admit it. She didn't know what Milo would do to Emmett or her. Yes Emmett was two times Milo's size but Milo when felt threatened in strength he'd use weapons, and she did not want anything horrible happening to Emmett just because of her stupid feelings.