Chapter 7

6 months ago; New Rome, Di Angelo household

"Rey! I'm home!" Nico said before hearing sobbing in his bedroom, he then walked towards his bedroom and what he saw broke his heart and Reyna said, "H-he..."

"Who did this Rey?" Nico asked his hand going for his phone."Tell me so that I may call someone to take care of him."

"H-Hercules," Reyna stuttered. "H-he..."

She couldn't finish her sentence, before breaking down again and Nico hating the "Oh-So-Greatest-Hero-Alive" even more for what he did to his wife.

"I know who can help," Nico told his wife. "He can get rid of the God of Strength permanently, but I think we should pay him..."

"Who?" Reyna asked, her normally confident voice, now nothing more than a whisper.

"Percy Jackson," Nico said.

Present day; Camp Half-Blood

Zoe jumped down from a tree before knocking out two Hunters and then sticking to the shadows before moving along as quickly and quietly as possible. A few minutes later, she found the flag, and then climbed a tree and used her Eagle Vision and saw 10 Hunters surrounding it, all of them highlighted red, before muttering, "And here I though it was going to be hard... Time to make mom proud."

Zoe then pulled out her bow, nocked an arrow, before firing it in front of the flag and causing a smoke screen, and then she jumped down and knocked out two of the Hunters, before knocking out two more as the gas started to vanish. Zoe then went into a bush and she heard a Hunter say, "Who did this? Whoever they are, they can't have gone far. Search the area!"

One Hunter got too close to the bush and Zoe pulled him in, before knocking her out and whistling to get others attention before jumping out and bringing out the sword that her father gave her... Riptide.

She then proceeded to block a sword slash from one of the Hunters' hunting knives before knocking her out with a blow to the head, then she proceeded to roll to the right in order to dodge an attack, before deflecting an arrow shot by a Daughter of Apollo, before throwing a knife and breaking the bow string and kicking a Hunter and knocking them out. This went on for a few more minutes and soon, all of the Hunters were knocked out, before taking the flag and carrying it across the creek to her team's side as Chiron's voice shouted, " The campers win!"

A symbol then appeared over Zoe's head and everyone gasped in shock and Zoe asked, "What? What's wrong?"

That was when her father said, "It is determined... All hail Zoe Bianca Jackson the Daughter of Artemis the Goddess of the Moon, Hunt, and Childbirth. All hail the Daughter of Artemis!"

"Hello Zoe," Artemis said flashing beside her boyfriend. "Sorry I couldn't tell you, I wanted to wait till you went to camp to claim you."

""I called you mom for the last 2 to 4 years..." Zoe muttered, but due to the entire camp being silent, everyone heard her. "You were in my life for that long and... and..."

"And I didn't tell you who I was, because of your grandfather," Artemis said to her daughter. "Zeus would've killed you the minute he found out that I had a child. I didn't tell you because I wanted to keep you safe, Zoe, but know this, you have made me proud to call you my daughter and no matter what you do, I will always love you."

Zoe smiled with some tears running down her cheeks and whispered to her mother, "I love you to mom."

Artemis then whispered to her daughter and she said, "I will also be with your father a lot, so who knows, you might get little siblings."

A little while later; At the Artemis Cabin

A Hunter asked, "You broke your oath?!"

"Took them long enough," Percy muttered, getting Artemis to look at and he asked, "What?"

Artemis just rolled her eyes and looked at the Hunters before saying, "Yes I did break my oath. I was going to allow you all to date and the boy must make an oath not to harm you in any way."

Before any of the Hunters could talk, Percy's phone rang and he raised an eyebrow before answering and saying, in Italian, "Ciao (Hello)."

"Ho un lavoro per te (I have a job for you)," the person replied in Italian. "Ho bisogno che tu assassini Hercules il Dio della Forza (I need you to assassinate Hercules the God of Strength)."

"Perché? (Why?)" Percy asked, still speaking Italian and as he began to pace. "Che cosa ha fatto Hercules che lo vorresti morto? (What did Hercules do that you would want him dead?)"

"Si è imposto a mia moglie (He forced himself onto my wife)," the person replied as Percy stopped pacing and narrowed his eyes in hatred, getting Zoe to pale a bit in fear as she knew that look. "Posso pagarti 5.000.000 di dollari per il lavoro. (I will pay you 5,000,000 USD for the job.)"

"Non voglio i tuoi soldi, lo farò gratis (I don't want your money, I'll do it for free)," Percy replied. "Quando lo vuoi? (When do you want it done?)"

"Il prima possibile (As soon as possible)."

Percy was silent until he said, "Sarà fatto entro il mese ... Nico Di Angelo. (It'll be done within the month... Nico Di Angelo.)"

Percy hung up and said, "I have a new mission."

"What?" a hunter asked as Zoe and Artemis looked at Percy. "What kinda mission is it?"

"The Death of Hercules the God of Strength and the man that Zeus wants Artemis to marry," Percy said with a deep scowl on his face, his eyes whirlpools of hatred.