⍟Oh My Allah⍟

Uzma POV

  As he cleared his throat I get nervous huh Allah is any more bomb remain to explode.

  I give him nod so that he continue with whatever he is speaking

  "Ok straight to the point I don't want to marry you "

  He said coldly his words are like dragger to my heart why Uzma you know he don't want to marry why would a handsome man like him want to Uzma.

  But I can't do anything thing.
    my hands are tied I have to do it I can do anything to make my abbu happy even if I want to sacrifice my own happiness.

  '' so say no to this Marriage give any reason you would please to'' I have to speak for myself I can't always be a pushover person.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I can't if you want you can call off the wedding" as I am also not very much please with the Idea to marry him

  '' I can't that's why I asking you to back off if not then I will make your life living hell mark my word''

  His threat not frightened me the most frightening thing is the smirk he have like he knows the ways to do it but I can't backoff I don't have any options ohh Allah please save me.

   '' sorry I can't "

  " May ask the reason Ms sheikh "

  I will not gonna tell him as whatever happen with my abbu and me it's between me and him.

  "May I ask you the reason why you can't do it"

  I think I hit the right spot as he keep quit and just nod

Zyan POV

Ohh feisty I like it

  Zyannn control you are acting like a teenager who find his crush

Oh you are so whipped

I am not

You are dummy

  Go Suh I don't need you

Okk 😒

  "Welcome to the hell Uzma " I smirk ohh it's going to be fun.

We heard a throat clearing we both look up see the waiter is there oh I am hungry

  "So you guys had decided what to order " Waiter asked.

  "Mutton pulav " I said I look up see Uzma had wife eye what now.

he write it in his notepad

"And for beautiful lady" whatt is he have any shame don't he see me am I invisible how could he flirt with my fiance huh I give him glare which he ignores I will make sure to fire him

  Are you jealous

Nooo

  Then what is this you should not care

I am not it's just I don't want to ruin my reputation by her flirting nature

  You know it's not true

Just go.

  Uzma blush see I know she is flirter.

  "Mutton pulav" ohh she also like mutton pulav I smile.

  Why the hell I am smile I should just get check up from doctor

  I know this day will but you realize late that you need help ohh my boy had grown up.

  Will you leave me

    Okk

As are order came we eat in silence as we are in our own thoughts ohh how I wish I could get this Marriage cancelled.

  As waiter brought our bill ahh the same waiter is he don't have any other work to do i see him slide a note to Uzma but I don't care it's her choice I know gold digger like her they like to manipulate boys I am not surprised if she has a boyfriend but the thought not settled well with me but I dismissed my mind is playing games with me.

  After eating we headed towards my car as I don't wait for uzma I don't care if she came but my dad will had my head hanging if she don't came safely I start my car and we drove

  "So you confirm you want to marry me and have a hell as your life because I will not have mercy on you I will gladly tore apart you so make choices wisely babe you don't know me"

  I threaten her so she backoff I don't want to marry a girl like her she is so double face she show she is a angle but in reality she is a devil.

  I look up to see is she fear me but no this damn girl not even bother to look at me as she don't get effected by it.

   "Do yourself na if you don't want me as your wife as I said earlier that I hadn't tie you so be my guest and call off the wedding I will gladly accept it"

  She is testing my patience as she knows I will not in position to cancel the weeding but why can't she??

  As we reach the building I park my car at parking lot as we enter I look back to see if she is coming or not I saw him throw the paper that waiter had given to her.

  I smile.

  What if I was wrong about her??

No zyan you know this type of girls you have seen it.

  With that I walk we entered in elevator

  "Don't say a word to my dad or else it won't be good " I glare at her.

   " Ohh are you scared don't worry I am not a kid who go and complain"

  I am  about to reply it that the door open and we entered the office

*****************************************

So how was it??