⍟︎ He does care ⍟︎

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

   As I leave the office now I have to face deep shit you know what RAMSHA ABDULLA KHAN I tell she is pain in my head because once she acknowledged that I going to be engaged and to going for shopping I am dead as Ramsha is biggest fan of shopping an I am not at all the best clothes I have is to because of Ramsha and ayesha khala or else I am to comfortable in sweatpants and shirt but I can't sadly.

  I text Ramsha to meet at my office so that I can break the News to her as I start completing my pending work soon I see my friend bright face she and I are totally opposite she is more bubbly, talktive where I am calm and collective I have equal share of mischief even to tell I am more mischievous than her but only to those people with whom I am comfortable around.

  "So telling why the queen call her servant" see sometimes I think maybe allah had forget to give her brain but then that's I love about her.

  "I want to ask you something can you be volunteer for shopping with me"

  She is shock if I could just film it but then I remember the situation I have.

  "You telling me the great Uzma faizan Sheikh is asking me for shopping the gril who hate shopping who can even wear PJ's in her wedding"

  Yeap that's Mee but what can I say I have not done much shopping so it's become my habit to hate shopping and plus it's tiring.

  "Are you coming or not" I give her a stern look because actually I don't want to go plus I had already tried so maybe I am getting moody or mother nature will visit me soon yeah periods but that's not concern right now.

  "Ok I am but don't become granny and by the way what's the occasion that you find the need of shopping"

  Here it is I know I can't avoid it I have to tell her now.

  " Okk Ramsha calm down what I am telling you don't freak out as I am not in mood right now"

  She nod I was surprised she hasn't asked anything maybe my face is showing how tried I am.

  "Ok my Abbu had fixed my marriage with one of his friend son on Friday their will be engagement and from Monday other functions had starting as Ayub uncle I mean my soon to be father-in-law insists me to go shopping for the wedding and asked if I want someone to accompany me so would you"

  Her face fell down ..

  " Uzma are you not happy with the marriage"

  " To tell truth I don't know we both are forced into this I can't blaim him either as look at me I am not that pretty and he is dead drop handsome but evil himself as he promised me that he will make my living hell and to tell you I can't do anything as Abbu had made it clear I don't have an option"I put my heart out in front of her as there would only her who can understand me she is my sister from another mother she pull me in a hug I cried my tears are mostly the thought of myself being  miserable but I know my Allah is just testing me inshallah I will pass in his test.

  "Oh meri jaan don't worry everything would be okk  and who say are not pretty mashallah you damn gorgeous but I know what's your dream but it's just that I thought you will gonna be my sister-in-law as to marry azan Bhai but maybe allah had written something else but remember whatever happens i am here for you always okk now i am happy for you"

  Yeah Azan is Ramsha's brother we know eachother from school as we I start going to her house I meet azan instantly we click and then we became trio I have always has a crush on him and dream of him to be my husband and Ramsha always thought that I would become her sister-in-law but now it's not much I can do but surprisingly the thought of not marring Azan that don't hurt maybe it's just an attraction I have on him.

  "So would you like to come at my house and then we will leave together for zyan house for shopping"

  " Okk now don't take stress much okk and stop blushing I seen whenever you mentioned zyan jiju ( brother-in-law) you have that glow so I hope you best of luck"

  She wink at me I even blush more Uzma stop this you can't feel this things you know na whom you are tied knot so aware he is devil himself.

  It's soon my leaving time as I gather things I look up see abbu is leaving as well he look up to me and start coming in front of me my world froze maybe finally he is going to say something Uzma calm down

  "As you know tommorow is Wednesday and you are going for shopping I have arranged your leave for 3 weeks and for Ramsha she have leave for tommorow and if you want to come office you can after 3 weeks"

  With that he leave if anyone heard they will think how rude is he but I know my Abbu does care that alone give me strength for the marriage I hope allah knows best.

  With that I leave after reaching home have dinner

  then went to pray today is most tiring day I drifted in deep sleep with the happiness of that my abbu still care for me.

  Don't know what tommorow hold for me I hope I will be good..

*****************************************

How was it...