⍟︎Is he jealous??⍟︎

Uzma POV

After that incident I have hardly cross path with Zayn again to scared for his outburst maybe he thinks same as he do the same. He avoid me at any cost which I do the same but I prepared food for him as a wife duty and he eats it that's satisfied me enough.

  It's soon completing a week of been us married but we stay as a strangers in a roof I have started my work and my abbu's behaviour had Changed towards me he been little gentle with me that's enough for me and are shares have rise as after being merged with Malik's enterprise and that's why my abbu is very happy and I am happy but I feel little sad about zyan behaviour but shruggle it off.

  There is knock on my door I look up to see Azan at my cabin door there is sudden change in Azaan behaviour he sometimes stares at me  and he know about zyan and me he support me that's the reason I like him but now I think it's mere a attraction as I don't feel anything for him he is good friend of mine he knows zyan behaviour towards me so he try to cheer me up he brings lunch for me or we go out he told me to get divorce but I will not gonna have divorce as divorce is not in my dectionary.

  "So my highness are you ready for the lunch" I just laugh sometimes I wish zyan would be like this. But I know he will not as he hates me and apparently have a girl I put a smile and nodded as today mom and dad is coming in the evening I am excited as there would be a person whom I can talk not a alone house.

  As we made our way towards the cafe we sited Ramsha is on a leave she is sick oh how much I miss her.

"So what will you have"

  I ordered sandwich and coffee same goes to him.

We started talking about our school days as we were in the same school. There were so much memories to remember as are lunch served I was a laughing mess as he talking about one of the incident happened in our school.

  There was a guy we don't remember the name we were both young as me and Azan the guy is supper rude especially towards me so one one of our PE period Azan put ink in his uniform as they were changing clothes  and while playing he wet his PE uniform as well so as it's winter they can't make him wear wet clothes so there was only girl uniform available in the school that time and he have to wear it and that was the funniest day in the history we are laughing remembering his face.

    Suddenly I feel a hand on shoulder I look up to see zyan is glaring at Azan and azan sited there not effected a bit .

  "We have to leave as mom and dad arrive earlier than planned and they expected your presence" he said while looking more like glaring at Azan.

  Is he.. is he jealous no Uzma stop thinking like this you very well know he doesn't feel anything towards you.

Yeah maybe I overthinking.

"Ok Uzuu go and don't forget to text me"

Ramsha had given me this nickname which is followed by him as well I don't mind as it's sound cute.

"Uzuuu" I hear Zayn mummer it. But I struggle maybe he found it disgusting.

  "Yeah mr I will ok khudha Hafiz"

"Khuda hafiz"

  As we started leaving I was now sited in car.

  " I don't know that you flirt with your coworkers or is he your boyfriend huh tell you can tell I don't mind"

  I look at him in disbelief as he is for real we are not flirting.

  " We are childhood friends and I am not flirting with him to tell you I am not the one who goes to mall and kiss a girl I am a loyal person and stay loyal unlike someone"

  I stare at me with shock serve you right I have enough of me with this when I have not done anything why should I afraid.

He hadn't speak anything and drove to
The house after reaching at the house there stood mom and dad I hug them.

"So everything alright is my son treating you rightly" dad asked which I only nodes and smile.

  " So we had planned the walima tommorow everything is arranged and I have brought a dress for you"

  With that mom took me to her room the dress was indeed beautiful.

  We all spend night together talking and having fun soon we all went to sleep.

*****************************************

How was it.......